Let's Get Realistic! Saga: Movin' on
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuing "Next Generation"

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Continuing "Next Generation" - Page 38 Empty Re: Continuing "Next Generation"

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:59 am

"Okay," Meryl nodded as she turned to Mona and Michael. "If you're going to have sex, I'd suggest you do it in one of the rooms upstairs."

---------

"This is an excellent salon so far," Adrienne remarked.

"Yeah; this place has great service," Julie added.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:56 pm

"Okay" Michael smiled

"But not now, we arrived" Rod sighed

-

"Yeah" Sasha laughed

Roddie

http://www.michirod.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:47 pm

"Okay, everyone, let's go," Meryl announced as she got up from her seat and she led the gang out of the Hyperion.

-------

Lee then giggled softly as she leaned over to lick Sasha softly on the cheek.

"Lee!" Julie gasped in shock.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:48 pm

"Okay, follow me" Rod announced at everyone

-

"I am taken, you stupid girl!" Sasha laughed as she slapped her in the face playfully

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Meryl then nodded as she and the others followed him into the city.

--------

"What the hell was that for?" Lee snarled. "You didn't have to slap me! I was just teasing you!"

"She's a lustful one, isn't she?" a strange female voice chuckled as Julie turned to see who it was. It was a young alien woman with pure alabaster skin, light teal green eyes, dark jet black hair with brown highlights, and dressed in a white jump suit. She looked like a normal human being except for her somewhat rounder, pointier and oval-shaped head, pointier, thinner, flatter ears, and a barely visible nose with only two holes, She also had no pupils and they were as dark as an experiment's.

"Yes she is," Adrienne remarked. "I am terribly sorry. That's my younger sister Lee. I'm Adrienne."

"I am Amstrak. A pleasure to meet you," the newcomer answered with a polite smile.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:25 pm

"I am hungry" Vincent whimpered

-

"You were just nasty, that's all" Sasha laughed "Sorry for doing it"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:43 pm

"Don't worry, Vincent," Meryl smiled tenderly. "I'll give you some milk when we find a place, okay?"

--------

"My name is Sivonne," said Sivonne.

"I'm Jeune," Jeune remarked.

"I'm Naeten," Naeten blushed shyly.

"And I am Julie Williams," Julie added.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:24 pm

"Okay" Vincent nodded

-

"And i am Sasha" Sasha smiled

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:16 pm

"I love you, my sweet little prince," Meryl purred.

-------

"Nice to meet you all," Amstrak smiled as she cocked her head quizzically. "So what brings all of you down here?"

"Well, we're here to visit my parents," Lee explained. "Basically I was adopted into another family and I did not even know about it until just recently. I was taken by government agents from my own village and I was sold to my adoptive parents. I lived with them for many years and I even grew up alongside my siblings, who were also adopted. Then I was sold to a man from Italy named Stefano DiMera because I had psionic powers and my parents feared Stalin might find out and send his men to take me away. He became the father of my daughter Renee."

"What an awful story," Amstrak muttered while shaking her head. "It's a wonder you survived at all, especially from a horrific event such as the raiding of your village."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:17 pm

"I love you too" Vincent squeaked as he hugged her

-

"YEah" Sasha laughed

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:05 pm

"I could see why Momma loves you very much," Meryl whispered as she propped up Vincent in her arms and cradled him tenderly.

--------

"As for myself, I belong to a peaceful race called the Terragians. We are very closely related with the Nordics because we are a noble and peaceful species dedicating to assisting and saving many other species from chaos and destruction. We have noticed how low the humans have fallen in the past couple of decades and we want to raise them up from the brink of self-destruction. We also specialize in bringing about a new revolution in a species' evolutionary by any means necessarily, if we see it fit of course," Amstrak replied crisply.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:07 pm

"Me too" Vincent giggled

"We are here" Rod smiled as they approached a big Toystore called 'Duncan's toychest'

-

"Norse" Sasha scoffed "Those blonde gys who beleive in multiple gods? And one of them has a patch on his eye?"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:50 pm

"Why is it called Duncan's Toy Store, Grandpa?" Mona frowned.

--------

"Something like that," Amstrak shrugged. "Anyways, we mix our DNA with other species whenever possible. It gives us great benefit and ensures that our species don't die out."

"Would you like to come home with us and hang out?" Lee offered.

"Sure," Amstrak nodded with a smile. "I'd also like to get to know you ladies better, especially you. You look like a very fine specimen yourself."

"Why, thank you, darling," Lee blushed.

Julie raised her eyes suspiciously as Amstrak gave a once over at the ladies keenly. She was becoming a bit unnerved by Amstrak's words and was intrigued yet puzzled by her true intentions. She wondered if maybe her species was not involved in some sort of grand scheme to take over the entire human race. Perhaps the Grand Councilwoman knew about the Terragians and could answer her questions.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:52 pm

"It's ran by an old man named Mr. Duncan" Rod smiled

-

"She's taken!" Sasha growled

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:58 pm

"Mr. Duncan runs the toy store here?" Rhonda wrinkled her nose curiously.

---------

"And why is that of your concern?" Amstrak purred as her eyes glittered with a purple hue.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:59 pm

"Yeah" Rod nodded "He's very old, but still working"

-

"Cuz if her husban or wife get to know that she's ceheating on them with you, they will surely kill you" Sasha replied

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:42 am

"Cool!" Sonja cheered.

"Let's go see him, Grandpa!" Blair giggled.

"Yeah! I want all the toys!" Roka crowed.

---------

"And how would you know that?" Amstrak smirked evilly. "And why do you even care? For all I know, you could be one of her many whores."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:55 pm

"Okay then" Rod smiled

-

"I am not" Sasha growled "YOU could be a whore" she smirked back

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:48 pm

"Why does Grandma Lee like to sleep around, Grandpa Rod?" Lars squeaked as Marvin giggled and kicked his legs up.

-------

"How dare you insulate that I am a whore?" Amstrak hissed as she protruded out her wings and they buzzed rapidly.

"Calm down, Amstrak!" Naeten shot back at the young alien woman. "You don't have to date Lee if she doesn't desire so. I'd like to go out with you."

"Is that a proposal, dearie?" Amstrak purred as she focused her eyes on the older woman.

"Yeah," Naeten blushed. "I think you're really beautiful."

"Well, I'd truly like a fling with you," Amstrak hissed seductively as she flicked out her forked tongue at her.

Lee's stomach flipped as she watched the strange alien female flirt with her newfound sibling and childhood friend.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:11 pm

"I dunno, princess, she's always like that" Rod laughed as he then picked up Marvin on his arms and kissed him on teh cheek "You little rascal" he whispered as he tickled him

-

"Nasty" Sasha grimaced

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:28 pm

Marvin then laughed as he squirmed playfully with a grin. "Grandpa!"

The gang then approached the front desk and Rhonda pushed on the bell to summon Mr. Duncan.

--------

"I know," Adrienne also grimaced. "Even though I think Lee's hot, even I wouldn't be so brazen."

"Me neither," Sivonne muttered.

"I too find this so unsettling," Julie mumbled.

"Are our nails done yet? I'd like to sink into the hot tub," Jeune whined.

Amstrak then waggled her tongue seductively as she leaned closer to Naeten's neck, her lips puckered tightly.

Lee then quivered silently in fury as she was moved to protect her younger half-sister from this creature.

--------

Meanwhile, David Banner was sitting on his bed chiseling off a piece of flint. He examined it closely in the light with his fingers as he continued to smooth off the jagged edges.

Just then, Annie strolled into the room and approached the bed. "David? Can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Sure," David nodded as he glanced at her briefly. "What do you need?"

Annie then scooted over onto the bed and sat next to her friend with her legs hugging against her chest, her chin resting on her knees. She then sighed deeply as her eyes narrowed sullenly and she chewed her lips thoughtfully. After a few moments she lifted up her head to face him.

"David, we've known each other for many years now. I have been thinking a lot lately about the night we shared together, that night when I told you that I loved you... the eve of Hope's and Buck's wedding and Rhonda's and Lee's wedding. I have been examining my feelings for you and I often wonder to myself if we should really continue our relationship. I still love you very much but you seem to be so tormented by the Creature's hold on your life. I know you have been searching for a cure for a long time now, but have not had much success. If you do not feel the same for me, then I will understand."

"Annie, I still love you dearly and I always have," David said as he smiled at her tenderly. "You mean a lot to me and I've never forgotten your presence in my life. I know that my alter ego has been tormenting me for so long and we have dated on and off because I don't want you to get hurt. Now I'm getting older and I'm not sure how much longer I have to live. I wonder if my days are even numbered. I expect that very soon my life may be over."

"I don't want you to leave, David," Annie begged as she grabbed his arm and cuddled close to him. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to be your wife, to have your children. I've been waiting for Mr. Right and something tells me that you're the one I've been looking for. But I don't know if I'm fooling myself and I might be bitterly disappointed again."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:35 pm

"Oh hey there, Rod" Mr. Duncan, an ederly man wearing a business outfit smiled at Rod "Haven't seen you in a BIG time"

"Me too" Rod laughed "We came here to buy some toys"

"Well then, feel free to grab them" Mr. Duncan smiled

Rod then turned to the kids "Go on, kids, choose ANY toy you want, ANYTHING" he smiled

-

"Your nasty!" Sasha grimaced at Amstrak

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:43 pm

"Okay, kids; let's get moving," Rhonda announced as she led the children through the aisles so they can pick out some toys.

--------

"Sexy bitch," Amstrak purred as she began necking Naeten while moving her tendrils all over her body, making her uncomfortable.

-------

"Annie, I do want you in my life," David said as he placed his hands in hers. "If you want to be with me, then we will be together. I will do everything in my power to protect you no matter what. I will not let the Creature come between us."

"Really?" Annie smiled as David brushed her hair. "Really."

Annie then chuckled as she wrapped her arms around David and began to kiss him tenderly. David then cradled her head in his hands and deepened the kiss with his fingers brushing through her hair. Annie then moaned as she lay on her back and David necked her tenderly while rubbing her back tenderly.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:44 pm

"I want some toy soldiers!" Vincent giggled

-

"Hey, get a room!" Sasha laughed

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:46 am

"I want some stuffed animals and dolls!" Sonja crowed.

"Me want fire trucks!" Blair cried.

"Police trucks!" Roka chirped.

"We want action figures!" Lars and Marvin chorused.

"I also want some dolls!" Kelly cried.

"And I want action figures!" D.J. added.

--------

"Get your fucking hands off my sister!" Lee snarled angrily as she shoved her away from her. Amstrak then hissed angrily while narrowing her eyes as she swiped at her, causing her to back away.

"Hey! Leave Lee alone!" Julie snapped as she marched up to Amstrak, her nails already long dry.

"Wanna bet, Lee's little whore?" Amstrak growled.

"I am NOT her little whore! I'm happily married to Doug!" Julie shot back angrily.

-------

Annie then purred softly as she continued to kiss him deeply and the two began to undress. After a few moments, David began to push against her while continuing to rub her back and head.

Annie then began to gasp and pant heavily as her heart rate increased and her temperature skyrocketed. As they continued their encounter, she began to see several visions flood in her mind.

She saw herself holding her belly tenderly with David standing behind her.

She saw Lucy screaming in pain as she was about to give birth.

She saw the entire universe enveloped in darkness as a legendary Pokemon hovered over Earth, laughing evilly.

She saw Kiara, Renee and several other females giving birth, with Renee having a particularly hard time and suffering numerous complications that would almost kill her.

She saw themselves having their house blown away and getting sucked into another parallel universe.

She saw herself giving birth to David's children, only to have David get shot straight in the heart.

At this last vision Annie quickly pulled away and panted heavily in terror, her eyes widened. David then looked at her in a puzzled manner as he was confused at what happened. "What's wrong?"

"I saw horrible visions, all involving several members of the team. Some involved Kiara and Renee, and I have a bad feeling Renee's pregnancy may not be an easy one. This one could kill her. And I also think that a new danger may be coming soon, and it could result in your death. I don't want to lose you."

She then pulled him into her arms and cried on his shoulder while weeping openly for several minutes.

Last edited by Rhonda-Petrie92 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next