Let's Get Realistic! Saga: Movin' on
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuing "Next Generation"

2 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Continuing "Next Generation" - Page 6 Empty Re: Continuing "Next Generation"

Post  Roddie Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:03 pm

(Anytime)

"Okay" Rod smirked as he got up and picked up Rhonda on his arms before leaving the room

They soon arrived at an empty bathroom where there was a steady bubble bathtub and a bottle of wine next to two glasses, Rod then placed Rhonda inside the tub before entering it also

-

"I wanna... play" Vincent yawned

-

"It's pretty good" Sasha smiled

Roddie

http://www.michirod.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:19 pm

Rhonda then soaked into the bathwater as she poured a glass for herself and then for Rod. She then grabbed the glass of wine and sipped it slowly.

"So... what do you think?"

----------

"Tell you what, Vincent," Julie whispered softly in Vincent's ear. "Why don't I read you, Charlie and your experiment friend a story and then you can go to sleep?"

-------

"Yeah; who would've thought?" Bryon chuckled as he kissed her on the cheek. "So... tell me about what your life was like before you came here."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:35 pm

"It's kinda cool" Rod laughed as he took a sip of his wine

-

"Okay, grandma" Vincent yawned as he rubbed his eyes

-

"Somewhat awful" Sasha replied

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:25 am

"I think it's cool too," Rhonda chuckled. "I've never been much of a wine fan anyway."

"Rhonda, Rod! Momma and Poppa are summoning you to the palace immediately! They are conducting a joining ceremony for us as we speak!" Lee blurted out as she stormed into the bathroom. She then stopped and glared at the two quizzically. "What the hell are you doing?"

"We're drinking wine; what does it look like?" Rhonda shrugged.

"You know, I think some wine would be nice," Lee sighed as she stripped off her clothes and slipped into the tub. She then grabbed a glass of wine and poured some for herself before she began drinking.

"Looks like we're all going to be wasted when we get to the ceremony," Rhonda snickered.

------

"Doug, I'm going to put Vincent to bed; you go on and see what's going on with Samantha," Julie informed her husband as he nodded.

"All right," he said as he turned to the gang. "Everyone, let's move!" he barked as the team walked over to the palace chambers to meet with the king and queen.

-------

"How was it awful?" Bryon retorted quizzically.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:32 am

"Hey there, darling" Rod purred as he kissed Lee "You look more beautiful" he smirked as he began to kiss her while caressing her breasts

-

"But i wanna keep on playing with my new toys" Vincetn whined, then yawned

-

"I don't wanan talk about it" Sasha sighed

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:53 am

"Do you like my new haircut?" Lee whispered with moans.

"Yeah; it really fits you," Rhonda smiled.

--------

"Well, why don't I play with you then?" Julie suggested. "Want to do that?"

------

"Oh... your past is a very touchy subject, isn't it?" Bryon replied sympathetically.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:49 am

"Yeah" Rod pured as he began to suck on her breasts

-

"Okay" Vincent yawned as he suddenly fell asleep

-

"Yeah" Sasha sighed

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Lee then growled softly before she sank her teeth into his neck and began to suck on it roughly with her hands rubbing against his back.

--------

Julie then smiled as she cradled Vincent and took him to his room to put him to bed.

Meanwhile, in the council chambers, the team stepped through the aisle as they spotted Charisma and Chekhov sitting on the throne. Squatting in front of them were Samantha and Harlan, surrounded by several guards armed with spears.

"Glad to see you can make it, Team Legacy," Chekhov declared in his booming voice as they rose up to greet them.

"So you have my sister in your custody?" Marlena quipped as Charisma nodded. The two guards shielding Samantha pivoted around to reveal her as the younger woman scowled at her older twin.

"Hello, Marlena," Samantha sneered.

"Sam, what were you thinking? Crashing a press conference," Marlena demanded angrily as Samantha rose up to confront her. "This country is going down to shit and you know it! Makarov is destroying it from the inside out and it has gone to the point where the entire world is teetering on nuclear war!"

"Yes, but you didn't need to do what you did! And you broke into the palace too!" Marlena shot back. "Do you realize how much trouble you're in? This is the kingdom of the people of Atlantis! They are ruled by Lee's parents, Charisma and Chekhov! She's an Atlantean princess and will someday rule this place!"

"Well, how about that?" Samantha smirked darkly.

-------

"Well, if it's any consolation, I had somewhat of a rough past too. My adopted parents did love a lot but I was often a troublemaker and I spent most of my time on the streets. I even became a juvenile delinquent and I got into petty crime," Bryon confessed softly.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:08 pm

Rod then smirked as he began to push against her

-

"And Rod's doing the impossible to bring happiness to America" Rodney grumbled as he was resting his back in a wall, with his arms crossed "Maybe he can be the president when electiosn come?"

-

"Ah, it's not as bad as i did when i was a kid" Sasha laughed

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:26 pm

Lee then moaned softly as she gripped hard on him while kissing his throat and chest passionately.

-------

"I thought he was going to be governor first?" David frowned.

-------

"Yeah; come to think of it, I was an amateur prizefighter in my younger years. I was very good at it and I won plenty of fights. Of course, I got seriously injured and lost at times, but it was very profitable and enjoyable. I joined a street gang and I robbed a lot of stores and other places, stealing antiques and other prized items. I even became a conman to rip people off money too," Bryon continued.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:36 pm

(Hi, honey, how are you?)

Rod then kept on pushing while rubbing her breasts

-

"It's not enough" Rodney sighed "He must be the leader of EVERY state to make this a good country" he muttered "California is not enough, but for the time, he gottta be governor and make it a better state before there will be epresidential elections" he explained

-

"That was harsh" Sasha frowned

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:27 am

(Good; been really busy with this dumb report. I'm pretty much done with it now)

"Did I hurt you, darling?" Lee whispered.

"Hey, guys," Nolan, Adrienne and Ciron's adult son, came storming into the bathroom and screamed in terror upon seeing the three naked in the tub. "What the hell?!"

-------

"Well, Rodney, to be the leader of every state, you have to be the president. That's what a president is. He rules every state in the country, not just one. Whatever laws he passes is the law of the land, but he can't pass a law without the help of Congress," Liz explained.

-------

"Yeah," Bryon sighed. "Finally my parents couldn't take anymore of my bullshit and when I was 18, they finally threw me out of the house. They were so bitterly disappointed in me. They called me the devil spawn and told me that as my mother's child, I was doomed to a life of crime. I felt they were right. And back to the streets I went."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:27 pm

"Hey, some privacy here please!" Rod growled

-

"Then we just wait" Rodney nodded

-

"That's terrible" Sasha frowned

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:35 pm

"My mother sent me here to bring you three to the palace room immediately!" Nolan yelled sternly as he glared fiercely at Rod. "You better get out of here and meet with Their Highnesses for the joining ceremony!"

---------

"Can I get you anything to drink?" Chekhov offered calmly.

-------

"Yeah," Bryon nodded. "I also sank heavily into drugs too and I had to commit more crimes to meet my needs. I was mostly a heroin user and I would shoot up about three to four times a day. I also dated a girl with a serious heroin and meth habit too. She was my first serious girlfriend and I loved her very much. I was going to even propose to her, but before I could do that, she died of a heroin overdose."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:38 pm

"Hey, calm down, dude, i am coming!" Rod growled as he stepepd out and put on back his clothes "You need to chill out, we just wanted to relax!"

-

"Coca Cola, if you could, please" Rodney nodded

-

"Interesting" Sasha mused

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:28 am

"I know that!" Nolan screamed as Rhonda and Lee got out of the tub and dried themselves up before they put their clothes back on again. "Now come on!"

He then led them out of the bathroom and towards the direction of the palace.

--------

Chekhov then clapped his hands as the servants arrived with several cans of Coke and other assortments of sodas, water and juices on the trays. They soon handed them the drinks and they began to consume them.

"Council of Elders, what is your sentence?" Chekhov bellowed.

"Well, since we are presented with all of the evidence before us, and judging that Prince Harlan has been witnessed trying to force himself on Princess Lee, I will recommend that he be stripped of all of his princely titles and privileges and that he condemned to a life sentence of slavery under Her Highness," the head elder answered.

"So be it," Chekhov nodded as he turned to Harlan. "Arise, Harlan."

Harlan then rose to his feet, shaking, trembling with his head downcast slightly.

"Harlan, from this day forward, you will no longer be known as Prince in these lands; this title, along with many privileges and rights associated with it, will be stricken down from your name as of now. You are now forever more known as a commoner and I will sentence you to a life of servitude and slavery, under which you will serve under the kingdom. You will now obey my commands and my Queen's commands, as well as those of my sons and daughters. You will even heed Lee's commands, from whom you tried to take her virtue. I hope the gods have mercy on your soul."

He then struck down his hand and the guards led Harlan away from the gathering in shackles.

Samantha, stunned and mortified at the turn of events, was now fearful for her own life.

"As for you, Samantha Evans, twin sister of Marlena Evans, I would sentence you to a week of hard labor under which you would serve under Team Legacy and the kingdom. Then you will be released into their custody after that time period," Chekhov declared.

"Bullshit," Samantha snarled defiantly, at which her twin gave her an ugly glare.

"Silence, woman!" Chekhov roared as he stood up in a fiery manner, his eyes gazed down into dark slits.

Samantha then growled as she took a deep breath and spit in his face. Chekhov then wiped his cheek as his glare intensified.

"Very well then; men, take her away to the dungeon just so she can be tortured."

The guards then hauled her off the ground and dragged her away as Samantha struggled and fought to break free from them.

"I'll never forgive you for this, Marlena! I'll never forgive you!!!!" Samantha howled as she was led away.

"Is that my auntie?" D.J. whimpered as Marlena sighed sadly. "Yes, that's her."

"I don't like her; she's mean and crazy," D.J. frowned darkly.

-------

"Yeah, it still haunts me to this very day. The hurt has faded away, but it's still there," Bryon added with a sigh. "But you; you brought back meaning into my life. You make everything worth living and fighting for now, and with the twins coming, I feel complete."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:12 am

"Okay, okay, calm down!" Rod scoffed

-

"I think you were too severe with them" Rodney scoffed at Chekhov "There was no need to have them as slaves and tortured at all"

-

"You too make me feel complete" Sasha smiled

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:24 pm

"They broke the law, Mr. Raynor," Chekhov shot back sternly. "Harlan has violated our sacred rules by treating his intended with disrespect and Samantha has shown disrespect before the council. I think the punishment fits the crime."

"What's going on here, Poppa?" Lee demanded as she, Rhonda, Rod and Nolan arrived.

"It's about time you showed up," Adrienne retorted as Nolan went over to hug his mother. "Father just demoted Harlan to a common slave and with all of his royal privileges rescinded, that means your betrothal is officially broken."

"Really, Poppa? I can marry Rod and Rhonda here now?" Lee gasped as she turned to her parents.

"Of course, Lee. That's why we got this over with first. We figured it's our little present for you. Now you are free to marry the ones you truly love. We're sorry we could not see it before," Charisma added with a smile.

-------

"Who was your boyfriend before me anyway?" Bryon inquired.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:57 pm

"It can be more than one?" Rod smiled

-

"Lee" Sasha smiled

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:32 pm

"Yes, we can conduct more than one ceremony if you wish," Chekhov nodded. "It would be up to Lee to decide if she wants to do one ceremony with all three of you or do three different ceremonies."

"I think it's better if we do one ceremony after another," Lee offered. "I would like to marry Rhonda first, and then Rod. Then Rod can marry Rhonda."

-------

"Lee?" Bryon snickered. "But she's a girl!"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:12 pm

"Why i am always last?" Rod frowned

-

"I know!" Sasha laughed "It was so relaxing"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:51 pm

"I'm sorry, darling," Lee sighed sadly. "I wanted to marry you two in the order that I originally married you in. But if you'd like me to marry you first, then I can do it."

She then smiled and hugged him while nuzzling into his neck. "Don't take this the hard way. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

------------

"Relaxing? In what way?" Bryon shrugged.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:57 pm

(I am sorry, i was playing videogames with my cousin)

"Okay" Rod smiled "I am just concerned about beuing the second in life, even i forgot to be angry at Rodney" he sighed

-

"Sexual way" Sasha smiled

The robot then came in with their orders and placed them on the table before he left again

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:56 am

(It's okay)

"I know," Lee nodded. "I think we should be getting ready now. Let's think of this as a renewal of our vows, shall we?"

"The council session is dismissed! Have a nice day!" the head elder roared as the council dispersed and everyone went their separate ways.

--------

Bryon then began to eat his fill as he chewed slowly and sipped his wine.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:58 am

(Y'know, i have been thinking what you've said in your journal entry, and i am really selfless right now, i had to lie twice to make "Art trades" where in reality, they were requests, now i cannot even make something for myself, not even ask requests, nothing Sad )

"Sure thing" Rod smiled

-

"You must be a hungry man, eh?" Sasha smirked

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next