Let's Get Realistic! Saga: Movin' on
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuing "Next Generation"

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Continuing "Next Generation" - Page 4 Empty Re: Continuing "Next Generation"

Post  Roddie Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:32 pm

Rod then began to push against her

-

"That's not true!" Jimmy growled

-

Rhonda's male experiment baby then entered the room with a can of beer in hand "Mama?"

Roddie

http://www.michirod.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:48 pm

"Oh, yes! Faster, harder, Rod!" Lee shrieked as she leaned against him while growling sharply and clawing fiercely at the bed.

-------

"Really? I'll bet your brain is so fried up that you can barely remember!" Devon laughed.

-----

"Momma's not here, sweetheart. Sorry," Sybille cooed softly at her step-nephew as she picked up Darryl and showed him to her. "Darryl, this is your new baby brother."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:54 pm

Rod then nodded as he began to push against her faster and harder with some roars

-

"Who knows?" Jimmy shrugged "Maybe not"

-

Darryl then giggled as she pawed the baby playfully

The baby then giggled at Darryl as he bit the beer can, trying to open it up

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Lee then growled as she flipped Rod over several times before pinning him on his back and tickling him furiously. "Play with me!" she yelled.

------

"Are you guys okay back there?" Renee inquired as she walked over to check on the teens.

"Yeah; Lebani nodded as he was busy playing with a ball of yarn while Rupert grumbled. "Man, I want some food!"

"Go get some in the pantry if you're starving," Renee informed him sternly as the human/fingerbird hybrid cursed underneath his breath and hopped off before wandering off to the pantry area.

------

"You know what? I'll call him Damon," Sybille declared while pointing at the experiment infant.

"No! You are not drinking that! That is not good for babies!" Abigail barked as she snatched the beer can away from him.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:25 pm

Rod then smirekd as he rolled on top of Lee before starting tickling her mercilessly

-

Jackson then walked over to the gang "What are you guys doing in the Hyperion without authorization fo Rodney, kids?" he asked

-

Damon then wailed as he ran over to Abigail and snatched the beer can away from her "Mine!" he growled as he began to try to open it again

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:53 pm

"Hey! Cut it out! That tickles!" Lee shrieked as she started to roll about while kicking her legs mercilessly in a fit of giggles.

------

"We did get permission from Rodney, you dumbass," Devon snapped as Wilfred turned to Renee. "Rodney did give us permission to go on the Hyperion. Renee will vouch for us since she volunteered to accompany us on the trip."

"Yeah, you'll back us up, right, Mom?" Trevor pleaded.

"Yeah, please, Renee?" Julian wheedled.

"Rodney did in fact allow me, Lawrence and Tony to chaperone the teenagers on the trip to Pluto," Renee answered Jackson with a nod.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:02 pm

Rod then laughed as he got off her and then transformed back into his human form before dressing himself up "Thinking about it, it won't harm if we go on a date" he smiled "We can fuck later" he purred

-

"Watch your mouth, asshole" Jackson grumbled at Devon

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:14 pm

"Yeah, I've had enough sex for now," Lee nodded as she then walked towards the bathroom. "I'm going inside."

She then disappeared inside as the door slammed shut and she made preparations for their date.

-----

"Don't call me asshole!" Devon snarled.

"Watch your mouth, young man," Renee growled at her younger half-brother sternly.

"You're not my mom!" Devon shouted belligerently.

"But I am old enough to be," Renee shot back as she smacked him on the upside of the head. "Now show some respect."

"Fuck you, bitch; you're as bad as my mom," Devon sneered.

"What's the matter? Are you mad because Robbie's fucking your twin sister?" Trevor retorted with a smirk.

Devon then scowled as he rushed at Trevor and started to throw swift punches at him while screaming at the top of his lungs.

-----

"No! You are not supposed to drink that!' Abigail insisted as she snatched the beer can from Damon once more and held it up very high so he won't reach it.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:17 pm

Rod then smirked as he entered the bathroom "I won't keep my eyes off you"

-

"Split it out!" Jackson growled as he separated Trevor from Devon

-

Damon then growled as he drew out his extra appendages and lunged towards the beer can before catching it, then landed on the floor

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:28 pm

"I know," Lee smirked as she began to scrub herself with a sponge while lathing soap all over her body; she then poured some shampoo into her hair and began to wash it thoroughly with her hands while rinsing herself completely. Then after she wiped off all traced of soap from her body, she then washed her face with soap and rinsed it off before shutting off the faucet. Lee then stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her and she dried herself.

-------

"Fuck you! You don't say that about my sister, bastard! I'll bet you don't even love Wilma! You just want to fuck around with every girl you can find!" Devon exploded as he thrashed and writhed violently while in Jackson's grip.

"That shows that you'll never get a girlfriend!" Trevor spat back.

------

"Here; have some cappucino instead," Sybille replied as she handed a cup of hot cappucino to Damon, hoping that he would drink it.

"I wonder where his twin sister is," Abigail mused.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:32 pm

Rod hten smirekd as he dashed towards Lee and pinned her to the wall before taking off her towel "Now you are mine" he growled seductively as he kissed her

-

"Calm down, you two, or i call your parents!" Jackson growled

-

"No!" Damos growled as he tossed the capuccino cup away and tried to open the beer can again

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:53 pm

Lee then purred softly as she cradled his head while she kissed him back. She then nuzzled him tenderly before she started to dress herself and put on a light blue dress with a black vest jacket and a pair of high heel shoes. She then took out her makeup bag as she applied some blush and eyeliner with some mascara. Eventually, she then put on some lipstick as she put her makeup accessories away before she started to iron her hair.

-----

"I swear to God I'll kill Robbie! I'll rip his fucking head off for sleeping with my sister in the first place!" Devon shrieked madly as he kicked and screamed violently.

------

Sybille then took out an experiment container as she dropped it on top of Damon to trap him; she then lifted it up as Abigail removed the beer can before sealing it shut.

"Now I don't understand why the bloody hell this kid really wants beer," Abigail frowned as she turned to Sybille.

"I'm afraid his brain will get fried like Jimmy's did," Sybille replied.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:56 pm

"I cannot wait to screw you again" Rod smirked

-

"Hey, leave him alone, it's love!" Adrian scoffed

-

Damon then snarled and wailed as he kicked the experiment container to try to free himself

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:37 am

"I know, Rod, but you must wait," Lee smirked as she curled up her hair slightly with a curling iron before pulling out a couple of bangs on her face. She then sprayed some cologne on herself before spinning around to face him. "Now how do I look?"

-----

"What do you know what love is?" Devon sneered.

-----

"You're going to stay there until your momma comes to get you," Abigail scolded him sternly.

"Hey, guys; how's it going?" Rhonda grinned as she walked in with the lioness cub twin in her arms, who she now named Aisha.

"Damon's being a pain in the bloody ass, Rhonda; he wants beer but we won't give it to him," Sybille sighed.

"You named him already?" Rhonda chuckled as she turned to her little sister.

"Yeah; did you name the other twin already?" Sybille smirked.

"Yep; I named her Aisha," Rhonda nodded. "Simba suggested that to me since that was what he was going to name Kiara."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:23 am

"As always, sexy" Rod smirekd as he hugged her, then spanrked her

-

"Love between both of them!" Adrian snarled "Leave them alone!"

-

Aisha then giggled as she waved her paws at Damon

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:32 pm

"Thank you, darling; as always, you look dashing," Lee thanked him graciously as she pecked him on the cheek before grabbing her purse and stepping out of the bathroom with Rod. She then went over to check her pants pocket before she took out the experiment pod and then dropped it into her purse.

-----

"Why should I? He's a scumbag and he's my sister!" Devon snarled.

------

"Wanna see your brother and half-sister, Aisha?" Rhonda smiled at her daughter as she placed her next to the experiment container so she could meet her twin brother.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:42 pm

"I wanan fuck you, let's get otuta here before i lose my patience and fuck you" Rod purred as he spanked her

-

"So what?" Adrian shrugged "You cannot interfere with love, they love each other and treat each other nicely!"

-

Damon then groled at Aisha while clawing the ontainer madly, making Aisha back away in terror while whimpering

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:04 pm

"Okay," Lee smirked as she closed her purse and led him out of the room. They soon departed from the house and got into Type 5 2003 as Lee buckled up her seat belt before she started the engine and pushed on the accelerator; she then backed out of the driveway as she pulled out into the streets and they were on their way to their destination.

------

Devon then stuck out his tongue while thumbing his nose at him.

"Adrian's right, Devon; you can't interfere with something like that. I wish I had a girlfriend like Robbie does," Wilfred retorted sharply as he lowered his gaze with a sigh. "But nobody likes dorks."

-----

"Hey! Be nice, Damon!" Rhonda scolded her son sharply as she grabbed Darryl and Aisha before cradling them gently and slowly in her arms.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:09 pm

"Hey, i wanted to drive!" Rod laughed

-

"Your not a dork" Adrian smiled at Wilfred

-

"Meega Nala Queesta!" Damon growled as he clawed the container madly in an attempt to get free, but only made Darryl and Aisha whimepr while siking their faces down Rhonda's chest

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:35 pm

"I know, but technically it's my car," Lee smirked.

------

"Really?" Wilfred stammered.

-----

"It's okay, little ones; it's okay," Rhonda shushed her two girls gently while licking their heads tenderly.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:37 pm

"So what? It is more usual on a marriage that the man always drives" Rod smirked back "And besides, it is alsy MY car"

-

"Yeah" Adrian nodded "You'll see, a girl will love you for what you are, and not for hwo you look"

{

"Mama, he hates me!" Aisha wailed
-

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:49 pm

"We could switch seats if you want, or you can drive next time," Lee shrugged.

------

"I dunno about that," Wilfred sighed.

"Or a guy," Lebani snickered. "You never know. You can turn into a homosexual."

"Hey!" Wilfred glared angrily at the dark-furred lion cub.

-----

"No he doesn't; he just wants his beer," Sybille sighed as she opened up the experiment container lid and dropped the beer can inside before closing it.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:55 pm

"Sure, let's switch" Rod smirked "I am sorry, but i don't wanan get tired, so i drive" he sighed

-

"Don't say that!" Adrian growled at Lebani

-

Damon then giggled as he opened the can and took a little sip of the beer before spitting it out and tossing the can aside "it sucks!" he wailed as he began to cry

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:07 pm

"Okay," Lee nodded as she stopped the car and she unbuckled her seat belt and scooted over to the passenger's seat before putting on another one and allowing Rod to take her previous spot.

-----

"What? It's true," Lebani shrugged.

------

"I'll go get the bottle of milk," Abigail sighed as she went out to fetch a baby bottle. Sybille then smiled as she picked up the screaming experiment pup by the underarms and held him carefully while rocking him back and forth. "It's all right, Damon; Auntie Sybille's gonna take good care of you," she cooed.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:08 pm

Rod then smiled as he sat on the driver's seat and buckled up hsi seatbelt as he contineud to drive

-

"No it's not" Adrian growled

-

Damon then giggled as he waved his hands at Sybille

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next