Let's Get Realistic! Saga: Movin' on
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patrick And Juliana's Adventures

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Patrick And Juliana's Adventures Empty Patrick And Juliana's Adventures

Post  Experiment632 Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Patrick looked up at the sky which was very clear. He wondered what California was like in this universe. He looked back at Juliana then at Norma. "So... this your first time to Hawaii?"

"Yeah, it is our first time in Hawaii," Norma scoffed as she took a sip of water.

Patrick nodded as he took a sip of soda and turned to face Norma. "Yeah, I always wanted to visit Hawaii. It pretty much illustrates what Eden must have been like. What better place to be when you are having your first date with the ones you love."

Date? Juliana thought to herself in a puzzling as she blinked her eyes before smiling at Patrick. "Oh, yes of course; if you want to call this a date, then by God this is a date," she chuckled softly as Norma snorted to herself. "Yeah, I will admit this is a wonderful date," she smiled.

Patrick nodded as he said, "I wonder where the best views are around here. Either of you watched a good sunset?"

"No, I don't think so," Juliana frowned while scratching her head wistfully.

It was then that the waiter arrived with some Cokes and their meals as he set them down before them. Mrs. Petrie then picked up her fork and began to munch on her shrimp while Juliana dove head first into the fried oyster dish and began devouring them whole. As for Norma, she grabbed each shell off the plate and slurped off the slimy meat into her mouth. As for Tack, he ate some spaghetti and meatballs and Yum-Yum nibbled daintily on her salad. As for the Thief, he just stuffed his mouth with sea bass.

Patrick enjoyed his oyster chowder. "Wow, this stuff is good! You two should try it." He turned to Norma and Juliana and smiled as he saw them enjoying the oysters. "You two must really like oysters."

Juliana then slurped her lips hungrily as she licked the red sauce off her face before she went over to lick Patrick in the face as well. "I love you too," she whispered as she turned to Norma. "You know, I like these fried oysters, but maybe I could try some of yours?" she asked as Norma handed her one of the raw oysters. "Go knock yourself out," she retorted as Juliana sucked the meat out of the shell before chewing it all up.

Patrick giggled slightly then took several more bites of his oyster chowder. He then offered some to his lovers. "You two like to try some?"

"Sure," Juliana smiled as she took a bite of the oyster chowder while Norma took some gulps of the food. They soon licked their lips with satisfaction as they clicked their tongue to feel the taste of the food. "That was good," Norma replied.

"Yeah, it was," Juliana chimed.

Patrick finished off the oyster chowder and nodded as he said, "That was the best oyster chowder I had in ages."

Patrick wiped his mouth and took a sip of his soda before turning to Juliana and Norma. "So where would you two like to go next?"

"I was thinking that maybe we can go hiking in the mountains," Juliana suggested as Norma wiped her mouth while clearing her throat. "Yeah, me too; sounds like a lot of fun."

Patrick nodded with a smile as he stood up and smiled at Juliana and Norma. "That sounds like a good idea."

Patrick then turned to Mrs. Petrie and the others as he said, "Me, Juliana, and Norma are going to go hiking in the mountains for a while. What would be a good place and time for us all to meet up again?"

Experiment632

Back to top Go down

Patrick And Juliana's Adventures Empty Re: Patrick And Juliana's Adventures

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:30 pm

"I think it would be best if we all met back at the house after our little excursion," Mrs. Petrie answered as she grabbed her purse and Yum-Yum nodded while she, Tack and the Thief got up to join them. "Oh, that would be wonderful."

"So is there any room for dessert?" Norma retorted as Juliana shrugged at her sister/mate. "Well, if you want."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment632 Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:13 pm

Patrick nodded as he said, "Sure. What would you two like for dessert?"

Experiment632

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:21 pm

"I'd like a chocolate fudge sundae," Juliana replied as Norma chimed in, "Tiramisu."

"I think I'd like some dessert too. Maybe some New York cheesecake," Mrs. Petrie announced.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment632 Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:33 pm

"I will get a chocolate fudge sundae too," said Patrick.

Experiment632

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:41 pm

"Let's just order them and drive back to the house for rest. Then we will go on that hiking trip," Mrs. Petrie proposed as a dark black vehicle suddenly pulled in front of the restaurant and several people stepped out. Juliana was amazed to see a group of superheroes approaching them as Norma gawked at them curiously. Mrs. Petrie, however, knew them right away.

"Rhonda! What perfect timing!" the older woman exclaimed as Rhonda, Meryl, Lee, Renee, Tony, Marlena, Doug, Julie, Mona, Courage, Yaarp, Belle, Teriyaki, Chopsuey, C.C. and Caesar rushed over to the gang and Rhonda threw her arms around her beloved aunt. "Mrs. Petrie! I'm so glad I found you!"

"Hello, Rebecca," Lee smiled as she walked over to the redhead and turned to Patrick. "Hello, Patrick."

Last edited by Rhonda-Petrie92 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment632 Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:35 pm

"Lee? Rhonda? How did you all know where to find us?" asked Patrick.

Experiment632

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:11 pm

"Oh, it was simple. We asked Joshua and Naomi where you guys were and he said you were all out so we drove for you everywhere. Then when we spotted this restaurant, we noticed you and that's when we knew we found you," Lee answered.

"So what kind of plans have you guys made for the afternoon?" Julie inquired.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment632 Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:21 am

Patrick turned to Julie as he answered, "Oh me, Juliana, and Norma were going to go check out the mountain at the center of the island once we had dessert."

Experiment632

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:51 pm

"Maybe we can join you," Meryl offered as they took some seats and sat down with the others. Renee then placed a hand on top of her husband's while smiling at him as Norma looked over in Marlena's direction. "By the way, thank you for saving us the other day. Our goose would have been cooked for sure."

"Yeah; thanks a bunch," Juliana nodded.

"It's no trouble, really; that's our job as superheroes," Marlena smiled at the young female electric blue experiment.

"So who exactly are you people?" Yum-Yum retorted suspiciously.

"We are Team Legacy, and we are one of the most famous superhero organizations in the entire world and probably in the entire galaxy," Meryl pointed out as Mona giggled while squirming in her mother's arms. "I want ice cream!" she crowed.

"Yes, and we are one of the best in the entire nation," Doug added.

"We also came here to relax and to have fun as well as to see you guys," Rhonda remarked crisply.

"Rhonda! Rhonda!" Wilfred cried as he waved his hands at her excitedly.

"So, Patrick, I would like to apologize for the way I acted earlier when Juliana was having her glitch," Lee offered to Patrick.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment632 Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:16 pm

Patrick nodded as he said to Lee, "Oh that's okay. Juliana's okay now as are both Norma and myself." Patrick turned to Rhonda as he continued, "So how often do you all come into this universe?"

Experiment632

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:24 pm

"Very rarely; we have only come here twice so far. We have been so busy with missions and whatnot that we never get to come here," Rhonda answered pithily.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment632 Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:33 pm

Patrick thought for a moment, then asked, "You haven't been feeling any ill effects after meeting yourself have you Rhonda?"

Experiment632

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:39 pm

"No... I don't think so... I've been feeling quite fine," Rhonda shrugged. "Why you ask?"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment632 Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:42 pm

Patrick shrugged his shoulders as he replied, "Oh, I just heard of some sci-fi shows in which a person making contact with his or her counterpart could tear apart the very fabric of the universe."

Experiment632

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:49 pm

"Yeah, but it's just that. Sci-fi fiction. I doubt it could happen," Rhonda shrugged. as the waiter soon approached the gang. "And what would you all like for dessert?"

"Tiramisu!" Norma chimed as Juliana added, "A double hot fudge sundae."

"So do we," Julie added as Yaarp beeped his horn and bounced lightly on his tail.

"Okay; why don't I get y'all a huge fudge sundae so you can share? How does that sound?" the waiter chuckled as Doug nodded. "Sounds good," he replied as he walked off.

Wilma then climbed onto the table as she lifted up a piece of bread and chucked it at Doug's head with giggles; Doug then glared at her sternly as the baby continued laughing.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment632 Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:03 am

Patrick thinks for a moment, then grins as he picks up a straw, opens the straw wrapper, aims the straw at Doug while he is looking the other way, and blows the straw wrapper, which narrowly misses Doug and hits Lee instead. 'Oops' thought Patrick as he sat quietly and acted like nothing happened.

Experiment632

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:07 am

"ACK!" Lee shrieked angrily as she glanced around fiercely with a menacing scowl. "Who did that?" She then laid her eyes on Julie as her face contorted with rage. "Did you just throw that at me?"

"It wasn't me, Lee! I didn't do anything!" Julie insisted as Rhonda finally got between them. "Calm down, you guys! It was just a joke! Nothing to get serious about!"

"Bitch," Lee sneered as she sat back down in her seat and the silverware clattered nosily on the table.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment632 Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:21 am

"Wow," said Patrick under his breath as he turned to Juliana and Norma and he discreetly said, "I wouldn't want to get her pissed off."

Experiment632

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:37 am

"Ih," the twin experiment sisters nodded as Meryl leaned in to whisper to Patrick. "Don't mind Momma; she always was a bit of a loose cannon. Her temper knows no bounds."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment632 Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:27 am

Patrick nodded as he turned to Meryl and whispered, "I noticed that." Patrick then turned to Juliana and Norma. "So what do you want to go when we go back to our universe?"

Experiment632

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:03 pm

"I'm not sure," Juliana answered.

"I'd like to go to Mount Wai'ale'ale when we finish eating here," Norma insisted as the waiter arrived with the chocolate hot fudge sundaes and the tiramisu before setting them down. The gang then picked up their spoons and forks and began to munch on them. Lee then grumbled to herself as she lit up her cigarette and took a drag before Doug glared at her. "Lee, I want you to behave; no mischief around here," he retorted as the young woman sighed with an eye roll. "All right."

"Icky smoke!" Mona stuck her tongue out in disgust as she climbed over onto Patrick's lap and smiled at him. "Tell me a story!" she crowed.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment632 Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:22 pm

Patrick thought for a moment, then asked, "What kind of story do you want to hear?"

Experiment632

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:02 pm

"I don't know," Mona answered with a giggle. "Maybe a story from when you were a kid."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment632 Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:40 pm

Patrick thought for a moment, wondering what he should tell Mona. "Well, I... oh look, ice cream sundae is here."

Experiment632

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum