Let's Get Realistic! Saga: Movin' on
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuing "Next Generation"

2 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Continuing "Next Generation" - Page 16 Empty Re: Continuing "Next Generation"

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:52 pm

"Sheryl!" Julie gasped.

"Um, Dad, I think it's time to go," Hope said as she beckoned Doug, Julie, Jack and the kids to follow her.

"She's right; let's go, Julie," Doug nodded as he picked up the cage that Sheryl was in and they headed out.

------

"Come on, let's go," Rhonda retorted as Sivonne nodded and led them out of the room.

They soon arrived at the stadium as they entered the east wings and hid there.

"Okay, when they announce your name, you go out into the center and face Adrienne. All right?" Sivonne whispered as Lee nodded.

"Ladies and gentlemen! I hope you are all enjoying a lovely afternoon here in the kingdom of Aquarius in the Louisiana province!" a herald cried out through a horn. He was met with enthusiastic cheers.

The herald paused before continuing to speak. "I have the great pleasure to be hosting this duel this glorious day. Our first opponent is the first princess in line for the throne and the firstborn daughter of Our Highnesses King Chekhov and Queen Charisma Carter. She is the widow of the late Prince Ciron Prologue and the mother of Prince Nolan Carter. Let's give our undivided attention to Princess Adrienne Ophelia Carter!"

The crowd exploded into applause as Adrienne emerged from the west wing and appeared wearing a purple jumpsuit and had red and blue war paint on her face. She also had the same ceremonial bracelets on her wrists and her hair was tied in a beehive hairdo. She even had a long silky cape wrapped around her neck and she looked furious.

She then let out a snarl as Lee felt herself tremble slightly in fear.

Last edited by Rhonda-Petrie92 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:54 pm

"Be nice" Rod growled through telepathy at Adrienne "Remember that your sex life depends on it"

Roddie

http://www.michirod.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:03 pm

"How did you manage to access my mind?" Adrienne demanded angrily through telepathy.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:52 pm

"Hey, it's me" Rod sighed "But anyways, I. Am. Watching. you"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:06 pm

"Fine," Adrienne scoffed as the herald spoke up.

"And next up we have the long lost princess, who has now returned to our good graces after so many years of being away from home. She is the youngest daughter of King Chekhov and Queen Charisma and the last princess in line. She is also competing with Princess Adrienne for the right to inherit the throne. Here she is, Lee Carter Dumonde Carmichael Williams!"

Lee then inhaled deeply as she stepped out of the arena and walked towards her sister. She then glared at her as the two women exchanged silent stares.

"You ready?" Adrienne hissed.

"Yeah," Lee mumbled.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:07 pm

"Charmichael... Williams?" Rodney growled as he slowly turned to give Doug a glare

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:13 pm

"What? I married her a long time ago! She got my last name! That's all in the past now!" Doug retorted angrily.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:16 pm

(I am just suicidal as hell)

"I am not mad at your for that, i am just mad at you because you jailed poor Sheryl in a TERRAZINE jail!" Rodney growled as he oepened the terrazine cage and letted Sheryl go out "How dare you to waste the creation's gift in such a brutal and unnecessary way?" he growled as he grabbed the cage

"Again with that" Rod sighed as he rolled his eyes

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:31 pm

(I'm sorry, Rod; thanks for offering me the puppy dragons though)

"Sheryl was misbehaving and since she is a genetically engineered infant, we were afraid she might try to escape or break out of a normal cage," Doug explained.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:33 pm

(No problems Sad )

"Sheryl? Escape? Please!" Rod laughed "I created Sheryl using both you and mom's DNA, so she would grow up as a normal girl and manifest ehr pwoers at an older age, so she's no threat right now" he explained

"Weee!" Sheryl giggeld as she ran around "I want ice cream!"

(I don't suicide yourself cuz i know it would be hard for you losing me)

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:39 pm

(Guess what? I just inherited my niece's Sims 2 games! And I'm thinking of voting as liberitarian!)

"I'm sorry, Rod, but we were just worried since most of the genetically engineered kids turn out to be exceptionally powerful. I thought she might turn out to be as strong as Jordan," Julie frowned.

"We owe Sheryl an apology," Doug sighed.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:40 pm

(I understood the Sims part, but what do you mean by libertarian?)

"Why?" Rod shrugged

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:43 pm

"Because we overreacted a bit with the cage thing," Doug answered.

(Well, based on my research so far, liberitarian means that a person is entitled to do as he/she likes as long as he/she is able to accept the peaceful choices of others. Liberitarians are more interested in personal liberty and social justice and are conservative in financial and governmental matters)

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:44 pm

(Uh huh, and what's good in all that?)

"No, she's still grounded, so she still needs to be jailed, BUT in an iron cage" Rod sighed

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:48 pm

"I agree," Doug nodded. He then gently picked up Sheryl and locked her into an iron cage.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:49 pm

(Uhm?)

Sheryl then began to cry

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:02 am

(I'm deciding my own political views)

"Now you stay there until you behave," Doug informed Sheryl sharply.

The herald then sounded the bugle as a servant swung on the gong. Adrienne and Lee simultaneously transformed into cat creatures as they charged at each other. Adrienne then snarled as she dove right into Lee and the two wrestled each other.

She then swiped and clawed at her as Lee dodged the quick and deadly blows before she bit her on the arm. Adrienne then howled in pain as they tumbled over each other before she smacked her on the face. Lee then hissed as she jumped on top of her and began to pull on her hair, making Adrienne yowl.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:41 am

(Oh)

"This is SO going on Youtube" Rolf smirked as he was recording the entire fight with a video camera

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:11 am

"Rolf!" Kima gasped as Renee gawked at her step-uncle in horror. "You're not recording that!"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:34 pm

"Why not?" Rolf shrugged

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:47 pm

"What if Lee finds out? She'll be furious," Kima frowned worriedly. "Not to mention the King and Queen."

"This is a duel?" Bo snickered. "This looks more like a cat fight! I would pay more to see Fancy Face and Carly fight!"

This caused Hope and Carly to glare at him angrily, at which he chuckled nervously. "Um, okay. Sorry, ladies."

"Isn't that what it's supposed to be anyway? A cat fight?" Lucy shrugged.

Adrienne then rolled over Lee several times as she flipped her off her, causing her to hit the ground. Lee then snarled exasperatedly as she got up to her feet and lunged at her again. She then swiped another paw at her as she dove into her again before pelting her with severe punches and kicks. She then grabbed her throat and attempted to rip it off.

Adrienne then screamed as she struggled to break out of her grip and then slashed at her breasts. Lee then howled in pain as she let go of her throat and rolled onto the ground, her chest now bleeding. She then got up once again and prowled towards her menacingly before she launched at her again.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:57 pm

"Mama?" Delma then whimpered as she buried her chest on Rod's chest

"Calm down, princess, after the fight's oer, your uncle Jack wll administer the two girls medical assistance and they will be okay" Rod chuckled as he hugged Delma to calm her down

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:20 pm

Adrienne and Lee were soon rolling on the ground again as Lee was biting on the top of her head and snarling wildly. Adrienne then kept on kicking hard against her sides and Lee put down her arms to avoid the blows. She then shoved Lee away and began to fire psionic blasts at her. Lee then barely manage to avoid the energy beams as she got up and started to fire at her too.

The two energy beams then collided and rippled into a huge explosion, sending both women flying in both directions. They both crashed on opposite sides of the wall as they slid hard to the ground.

Adrienne then shook herself as she charged up her energy again and levitated off the ground She then summoned two energy chains and tossed them right at Lee before capturing her in a psionic barrier. Lee then began to panic as she banged hard on the force field and was quickly electrocuted. Adrienne then cackled evilly as she charged up even more of the electricity inside her and prepared to shock her.

Lee then screamed as her fury was unleashed and her eyes started to glow madly. Her body was surrounded in a brilliant aura and surges of energy waves were radiating from her body. Within minutes, the energy was released and the psionic barrier was shattered completely. The waves then flew right at Adrienne and struck her, causing her to scream shrilly as the energy chains also melted away.

"I hope I never get to participate in a fight like this," Renee stammered fearfully.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:21 pm

"I cannot continue to watch this, even if i am brave to" Rod grumbled as he covered his eyes

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:37 pm

"Giving up, Adrienne?" Lee taunted her older sister as Adrienne got up once more and then glared at her fiercely. "Never," she growled and then charged at her with a resounding yell. She then created a psionic sword and then swung it right at her head. But then Lee activated a psionic barrier and the force of the blow caused her to get electrocuted. Adrienne then screamed as she was severely stunned.

Lee then tackled her onto the ground and held her claws to her throat. Her eyes were burning fiercely into hers as low growls rumbled from her mouth. "I suggest you surrender now before things get really ugly," she hissed.

"Why should I?" Adrienne scoffed as she felt herself becoming increasingly dizzy and shaken from the injuries she sustained in the fight. Her mouth was now bleeding and she felt bruises and scratches on her arms and chest. Her face even had a long gash running across her face. So did Lee's.

"Because your love life depends on it. If you want Ronnie to ever touch you again, you better give up now," Lee snarled.

Adrienne then growled angrily as she lowered her eyes shamefully and averted her eyes from hers. After several minutes of consideration, she turned back to Lee. "All right; fine. You win."

Lee then helped her up as the crowd exploded into an enthusiastic applause punctuated by howls and whistles. Adrienne then looked at Lee with a wry smile as she lifted up her left hand.

"And the winner is Princess Lee!" the herald announced as the applause grew louder and stronger.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next