Let's Get Realistic! Saga: Movin' on
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuing "Next Generation"

2 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Continuing "Next Generation" - Page 13 Empty Re: Continuing "Next Generation"

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:23 pm

"Come on, let's show your grandpa, mommy and daddy," Julie remarked as she held his hand and they walked out of the room.

-------

Kima then purred as she caressed his face with her tentacles and waved them seductively.

------

"And no guy would love a stupid Japanese whore like you," Leroy sneered. "Besides, you ain't my type and Lee enjoys fucking you as it is."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:25 pm

"Okay" Vincent smiled

-

"You wanna be fucked, eh?" Rolf purred as he began to push against her

-

"At least i had a boyfriend" Sasha growled

Roddie

http://www.michirod.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:06 am

"Yeah," Kima purred as she nipped his ear.

------

"Yeah, but it's your fault you don't have one anymore," Leroy scoffed.

------

Meanwhile, Lee and Charisma arrived at the royal chambers and Charisma led her to her bed. The two women then sat down at the foot of the bed as the elderly Atlantean queen turned to face her daughter.

"Now what is it you need to tell me in private?" Lee retorted crisply as Charisma inhaled deeply. "I don't believe I've told you about the day you were born, have I?"

"No, you haven't," Lee frowned. "Why is it important?"

"I... nearly died giving birth to you," Charisma confessed softly with her gaze lowered to the ground. "I've lost a lot of blood and the midwives did everything they could to stagnate the bleeding. I suffered a lot of complications, including an infection, and the birth itself was painful. I've spent over an hour and a half enduring the worst agony I could imagine. You spent over a month under the intense care of nurses and healers because you were very sick. When you came out, the umbilical cord was wrapped around your neck and you would have easily suffocated to death."

She clutched her hands and exhaled heavily, her breath shaking. She struggled to muster her strength to continue her tale. "Your father and I were so excited to have you. We didn't expect to be having another child again and you were a pleasant surprise. We threw all kinds of parties and celebrations in your honor. Of course, your sisters were jealous and feared that I would stop paying attention to them when you arrived. That wasn't true."

"But we didn't anticipate having such a complicated delivery, especially not me. I had to have an epidural and I was under so many drugs that I thought I would lose consciousness in the process of giving birth. By the time it was over, my energy was spent and I was so exhausted. But there is something else."

Lee then focused her gaze as she waited for her mother to speak.

"Before you were born, there was another baby in my womb. Another girl, just like you. She was your twin sister and we planned to name her Emily. But when she came out... she wasn't breathing at all. She was dead and lifeless, as if she was sleeping. Sleeping, as we called stillborn children back then. We were so bereaved at the loss of our beautiful daughter. We don't know what her eyes would have been like. We don't know how she would have acted. We never got the chance to know her like we did when you were with us for only three short years."

"I had a twin sister?" Lee hissed softly, her voice cracking with shock and horror at she was hearing.

"Yeah. She was doing just fine. You were doing just fine. We don't know what happened. We still don't know what happened. Maybe she was not meant for this life. Anyways, when I had you, I decided to call you Emily in her honor. But of course you never liked the name and insisted on being called Lee. Your father wanted to name you Lee, but I wanted to name you Emily and we had a huge row about it. Finally we decided that if we had twin girls we would give them both names. And so that was your name. Emily Lee Jeanette Carter."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:10 am

"How weould you like to name our boy?" Rolf smirked

-

"But at least i had the chance to have one, unlike you" Sasha scoffed

-

"Awwww, so cute" Rod laughed as he was all the time hearing the conversation, he was climbing to the wall "Waitaminute, since when i've got teh ability to crawl walls?" he asked to himself, then fell down to the ground, next to Lee and Charisma

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:29 am

"Beats me," Kima shrugged.

-------

"Who cares? I'll bet Dark End will be a better girlfriend than you," Leroy shot back defiantly.

-------

"Rod! How long have you been dangling there?" Charisma gasped as she glanced up at her son-in-law.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:31 am

"Why?" Rolf laughed

-

"Nah, she already has a son" Sasha laughed

-

"The enough to lidten all" Rod groaned as he stood up and cleared the dust off him

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:58 am

"I was thinking Rolf Junior or something," Kima remarked.

-------

"So? I don't care," Leroy shrugged. "I hear she wants a new man to spend Rod's money."

------

"I can't believe it," Lee shook her head at Rod. "I had a twin sister named Emily that was stillborn. And my original name was Emily. Nobody even told me that I had a twin."

"I believe what happened was that when you were adopted by the Dumondes, you had your name legally changed from Emily to Lee," Charisma informed Lee.

Last edited by Rhonda-Petrie92 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:01 am

"It's so funny" Rolf laugjed

-

"Well then" Sasha smirked "Why talking about Dark End..." she purred as she then transformed into her experiment form, she was totally purple with black antennae, her body was also stunningly sexy for any other experiment "When we can talk about me" she purred seductively a she fluttered her eyebrows at Leroy

-

"Well then, there's always a way to bring that baby back" Rod shrugged

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:16 am

"Rolf Junior's funny?" Kima frowned.

------

"Damn, are you coming on to me?" Leroy gaped in shock.

------

"You think?" Lee sighed.

"I think it's best to let that be part of the past. No use trying to bring back my dead daughter," Charisma replied briskly.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:18 am

"Yeah" Rolf laughed "Very funny"

-

"Yes..." Sasha purred as she leaned closer to Leroy

-

"Ah, come on, i know you wanna have her back!" Rod scoffed

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:31 am

"Okay," Kima smiled as she nuzzled him tenderly.

--------

"G-Get the hell away from me, you crazy bitch!" Leroy snarled as he stepped back and ran away a little distance from Sasha. He turned back to face her as he added, "I told ya ya ain't my type! Besides, I think Dark End is hot and I'd like to date her." He then dashed off as he ran out of sight.

--------

"But what good will it do?" Charisma sniffled as she wiped her face in despair. "It will only mess up the time space continuum and who knows what disaster would await us."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:55 am

"You like this place?" Rolf whispered

-

"Huh, as i thought, he's a chicken" Sasha chuckeld to ehrself, then turned to the other experiments "Alright, who f you wants this piece of hot ass?" she purred seductively as he made a seductive pose towards them

-

"I did it twice and nothing happend" Rod laughed

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:28 pm

"Of course I do; we should show this to the rest of the team," Kima remarked.

--------

"No way! You're a bigger skank than the hookers walking down Calle Ocho," Heckler cackled as he walked away.

"Um, no, I'll pass," said Richter as he turned and walked away too.

Kixx then contemplated Sasha for a moment before he shrugged and walked away. "Not interested."

"Hell no! I'm with Bonnie! She'll kill me if she saw me!" Clyde shook his head as he too walked away with Bonnie.

--------

"Momma, are you sure you want to do this?" Lee whispered as she turned to face her mother and she rubbed her temples stressfully. "If Rod wants to do it, then I'll give him my blessing. I just hope I don't mess up time as we know it."

"I'm sure we won't, Momma," Lee smiled as she placed a hand on her shoulder. "He's very professional."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:29 pm

"No, let's keep it as a secret" Rolf smirked

-

"Oh, you experiments are so preictable" Sasha scoffed as she transformed bac into her human form and also walked away

-

"I just need to know where did they tossed away the baby when it died" Rod replied "I mean, you know... the dead... fetus" he grimaced "Nevermind, i'll do it without asking"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:08 pm

"Okay," Kima shrugged.

------

"Hey, baby; how's it hanging?" Leroy leered seductively at Dark End as he saw her sitting on a windowsill.

-------

"I know where Emily is buried," Charisma informed the couple. "Follow me." She then led the two to Emily's grave, which was located in the family burial grounds.

Several minutes later, the three arrived at the royal cementary as they came across a grave with a diamond-shaped marker on it. It read, "Here lies Emily Leanne Carter. Born 7.14.50. Died 7.14.50. Beloved daughter."

"Oh my God," Lee gasped as she put her hands on her mouth and knelt down to examine the grave.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:51 pm

"Oh, okay, we'll show it to everybody" Rolf chuckled

-

"Good" Dark End smiled "How are you?"

-

"Soon this grave will haveno use" Rod shook his head as he got a shovel on his arms, he then began to dig deeper into the grave until he reached the... well, this is self-explanatory

After seconds, Rod emerged out of the grave with a medic container on his arms "Follow me" he said as he walked off the graveyards towards the palace again

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:19 pm

"You don't have to show it to everybody," Kima shrugged.

------

"Flustered," Leroy confessed. "Sasha, this chick that Lee's been banging for the past couple of days, has been hitting on me and I turned her down. So now I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me."

-------

Lee and Charisma then nodded as they followed Rod on the way back, but not before Lee spread all the dirt into the hole and closed it up again. She then placed a flower on the now empty grave and left.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:34 pm

"Okay" Rolf laughed

-

"Uh, sure" Dark End blushed

-

The three soon got back to the palace as Rod placed the contained on the table, he then drew out a small capsule as he pressed a button on it and placed it on the table. The capsule then imploded in a cloud as a baby genesis chamber materialized itself on the table "Close your eyes, this is not gonna be nice" Rod grumbled as he opened the container and soon got Emily's corpse on his arms. He then placed it inside one of the genesis chamber's crystal slots as he closed it. Rod then pressed some buttons in the chamber as the machine began to work, filling the slot Emily was in with a light blue liquid

"REVIVAL PROCESS STARTING" the chamber's female computer voice said as the slot erupted a flash of light, before turning off and emptying the slot

Rod then opened hte slot and picked up the now alive Emily on his arms before handing her to Charisma "Congrats, it's a healthy girl" he smiled

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:42 pm

"But if you want to show it to the team, I have no problem with that too," Kima added.

-------

"I think you're a very sexy woman," Leroy purred seductively as he brushed his claw on her face and fondled her hair tuft.

-------

"My baby..." Charisma gasped as she cradled her tenderly and clicked her tongue soothingly. Lee then peered down to meet her newly revived twin sister and smiled.

"Hello, little one," Lee whispered as she saw that Emily had aquamarine blue eyes and her hair had strands of light yellow. "I'm your big sister Lee."

"What's going on,?" Julie demanded as she and Vincent strolled into the room with Vincent wearing clean clothes.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:54 pm

(You RP as Emily)

"Okay" Rolf smirked as he began to massage her breasts

-

"I know" Dark End chucled as he caressed his cheek

-

"Nothing, we are just enjoying of a gtender moment" Ro replied as he pressed a button on the genesis chamber, and in moment,s it turned back into a capsule, Rod then grabbed the capsule and placed it in his pocket as he approached the group

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:20 pm

"You're nasty," Kima smirked.

-------

"Where would you like to go out?" Leroy queried.

------

"Oh, she's so cute," Julie cooed as she went over to Emily. Emily then hiccuped as she opened her eyes and peered up at the older woman. She squeaked softly while waving her hands slightly.

"What's your name, little one?" Julie purred as she caressed her cheek.

"Her name's Emily; she's my twin sister," Lee answered as Julie glanced up with a bemused expression. "Twin sister? Since when?"

"I just told her about Emily," Charisma interjected as she came between the two. "She was stillborn when I gave birth to her and Lee more than 20 years ago. The delivery was extremely difficult and I almost didn't survive myself. After that, I swore to never have another child again."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:25 pm

"Your even more nasty" Rolf purred as he spanked her

-

"I dunno, maybe to a restaurant" Dark End smiled

-

"That's bad" Rod frowned "How could you swear to not to have another baby ever again?"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:44 pm

"Yeah, you're my bujeebu after all," Kima giggled.

------

"I think I might find a nice restaurant for us two," Leroy smirked. "Here on this bayou." He then paused for a moment before adding, "Where is that kid of yours anyway?"

-------

"You don't understand," Charisma frowned. "It was one of the worst days of my life. I nearly lost my life and in the process lost one of my beloved children. I would have lost Lee too if she did not receive medical attention. I feel like the only reason she survived is that she is a strong fighter who will never quit. I sense her indomitable spirit whenever I touched her cheek and she lifted my spirits. How would you feel if one of your children died?"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:48 pm

"We can stay up all day fucking each other" Rolf smirked as he kissed her

-

"Oh, he's with his stuff" Dark End waved her hand dismissively

-

"Awful" Rod sighed "But not the enough to take that decision"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:01 pm

"Do you think the others miss us?" Kima frowned.

-------

"Really?" Leroy cocked his ears.

------

"And why would that be?" Charisma inquired.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next