Let's Get Realistic! Saga: Movin' on
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuing "Next Generation"

2 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Continuing "Next Generation" - Page 27 Empty Re: Continuing "Next Generation"

Post  Roddie Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:17 pm

"Death to the Pridelands!" all of the hyenas exclaimed as they burst into the door (obviously destroying it) with machine guns and began shooting

RL Rod then growled as he grabbed TL Rod's ggolden gun from his holster and dashed towards the main room before starting to shoot at the hyenas, effectively shooting and killing the A plane hyena

"Anita!" Noooooo!" the N hyena yelled as he burst out into a rage and began to shoot at Rod, but Rod quickly kicked a table to the ground and used it as a cover point

"Never felt so much adrenaline since i got into that amusement park's attratcion" Rod cursed as he was breathing quickly while looking at the golden gun nervously and hearing the gunshot

Roddie

http://www.michirod.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:23 pm

"Sasha! Stay back! Everyone stay back! Hide the children!" Lee bellowed as her eyes started to glow a brilliant aqua blue and she gestured her hands towards a shelf of books, which levitated into the air; she then made another opposite wave as the books began flying and hurtling right at the hyenas and bombarded them mercilessly, knocking some of them out. Mona then let out a shrill scream as she charged up her psionic energy in her hands and then fired a couple of beams right at them repeatedly.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:31 pm

The hyenas then quickly recovered and stood up as the H hyena charged at Lee with a scream and elbowed her on the face, knocking her out "Bitch" he muttered as he then focused at Rod

"Alba kabaaaaaaaaa!" the N hyena growled as he charged at Mona and knocked her out with some swift kung-fu moves

"Cover me, i'm going with terrazine!" the Y hyena grumbled as she changed her gun to terrazine and charged at Rod behind the table

"Yirley, wait!" the E hyena gasped, but it was too late, the Y hyena, now called Yirley, arrived near Rod and grabbed him by the neck before starting shooting him, but to no avail, the bullets of terrazine won't hurt him, Rod then smirked as he pointed the gun at Yirley's head and shot at her, blowing the brain out of her and killing her, Rod then got into cover position again

"Yirley!" the N hyena growled "H.Y.E.N.A.S., reunite!" he yelled as everyone reunited "We need a better tactic for this one!"

"That's what i am trying to deduce, Norbert!" the H hyena growled

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:40 pm

"Lee! Are you okay?" Renee cried as she and Tony rushed over to her aid with Tony holding up her head gently. Lee then coughed and gagged hoarsely with blood spilling out of her broken nose. "Damn, my head hurts," Lee growled huskily as she rubbed her temples and Kimberly galloped up to Mona as she lay there unconsciously while nudging her gently. "Wake up, Mona! Wake up!" she pleaded. "Oh man, I don't like this!" Michelle shrieked as she shivered in horror at the scene.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:43 pm

"Say your prayers, you fatty bitch!" Norbert snickered ashe pointed his gun at Michelle, but Rod shielded his wife away from him and quickly shot at Norbert's head, killing him, Rod the nturned to Michelle "Are you okay?" he asked

Jack then rushed over to Lee's side and made her drink a terrazine.nitric acid potion while Medboy, that was rehabilitated some time ago, rushed over to Mona and gave her another terrazine-nitric acid potion

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:53 pm

"Yeah," Michelle nodded.

"M-ommy?" Mona mumbled as she slowly opened her eyes and coughed harshly while looking at Medboy. "Uncle Medboy?" she whispered.

"Goddamn it, my nose hurts!" Lee snarled as she held her nose, which was still broken but now had stopped bleeding and she got up slowly to her feet with Renee's, Tony's, and Marlena's help.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:55 pm

"Go to our room, you'll be safe there!" Rod quickly told his wife as he protected her while shooting at the air in the hyena's direction, spreading them out into cover positions

"Yeah, darling" Medboy nodded as he slowly helped Mona up

"That's what you get for being persistent" Jack sighed at Lee

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:58 pm

Hope, Bo, Roman, Winston and Brody then ushered Michelle towards the door as they entered the code to unlock it before it clicked open and they dashed out of the room safely.

"Where's Michael?" Mona stammered as she looked around fearfully.

"What are we going to do, Bobby?" Meryl whimpered as she glanced at her husband briefly.

"What? Being persistent can be good," Lee insisted. "And besides, I need to help defend my team."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:01 pm

"Let's get outta here!" Michael yelled as he grabbed Mona's hand and they ran out of the room

"I dunno, through that guy who looks like daddy has everything covered up" Bobby stammered as he pointed at Rod, who was dominating the fight

"Die, you human!" the H hyena growled as she and the E hyena dashed towards Rod with some knives in their paws/hands, but Rod quickly killed them by shooting them mercilessly

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:06 pm

"How is that mere human dispatching those mangy hyenas in mere seconds?" Vivian scoffed as Ivan shrugged casually. "I don't know, Vivian, but maybe it has to do with that experiment formula he was given," he answered.

"This is just brilliant; we're being bested by a puny human!" Bonnie griped.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:11 pm

Rod then disarmed the S hyena and grabbed her by the throat "I surrender! But please don't kill me!" the hyena wailed

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:13 pm

"Who sent you?" Kovu snarled as he unsheathed his claws and held them close to the hyena's face.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:22 pm

"We are a mercenary squad hired by a lion king from another kingdom far from the Pridelands" the S hyena stammered "That kingdom wants to conquer the Pridelands and take advantage of their lack of technology to dominate them easily"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Kovu then growled threateningly as Damos and Donnie gawked at each other in surprise and astonishment. "How the hell did a kingdom like that come into the picture in the first place?" Donnie retorted at his cousin, who shrugged. "Beats me."

"Let me at him; let me at him!" a squeaky, high-pitched and boyish voice cried out as a whirl of black fur sprung out of nowhere and he attempted to strike the hyena with his unsheathed claws; however, he was pulled back by his mother by the tail and scruff and he kept on growling and snarling while baring his teeth. "I'll teach these mangy hyenas not to mess with us!"

"Lebani, stay out of this; this is for grown-ups only," Karina scolded her younger brother as Lebani glared at her and scoffed while blowing his overgrown red hair tuft of out his face. "Puh!"

Lebani indeed did somewhat resemble Kovu from his cubhood days but he was wirier, leaner and thinner than his father and his face was pointier, longer and oval-shaped. He had thick, pronounced, pointy cheeks with a scruffy, haggard and tough-looking face and his eyes were a dark reddish-purple color with a maroon nose and tail-tuft. He had no markings on his muzzle or paws but he had a streak of red fur on his chest.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:47 pm

"That's all what we need to know, night" Rod said sternly as he punched the hyena on the face, knocking her out, he then dropped the hyena to the ground "Well, it looks like the Pridelands at at risk" he sighed as he handed the gun back to TL Rod

"Yeah" TL Rod sighed as he grabbed his gun and holstered it "We need to tell Mal and Kopa, and fast!"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:51 pm

"We'll accompany you," Vitani volunteered as she, Kiara, Kovu, Lebani, Karina, Damos, Donnie, Kimberly, Alexis, Faye, Jewel, Travis and Terry joined the two men.

"We'll keep an eye on the others just in case. I'm sure Timbuktu gave everyone the heads-up already," Simba informed the two Rods.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:52 pm

The two Rods then nodded, but RL Rod suddenly turned to Lee "Please take care of Michelle very much, she is my world as much as Rhonda's your world" he sighed at her

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:56 pm

"I will; you can beat on it," Lee nodded as Doug and Julie walked up to RL Rod. "We'll also look after her too, if it's all right with you."

(Well, since you're referring to the other Rod as RL Rod, you can call TL Rod just Rod now; by the way, how did you like Lebani?)

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:57 pm

(It is a good lion cub XD)

"Thanks" RL Rod nodded as he soon turned to leave with Rod, they then boarded the Hyperion as Rod got into the controls and pressed some buttons, and in moments, they dissappeared out of sight and appeared next to the Pride Rock, inches away from the lionesses

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:10 pm

"Whoa, that was quick," Vitani whistled as she and the others boarded out and Lebani laughed gaily as he pranced about blissfully in the lush green grass.

"Come on; I know where it is!" Kiara yelled as she let out a loud roar before she bolted towards the direction of Pride Rock. She then climbed up the steps of the kingdom as she sauntered right into the path of the lionesses, who were lounging about. One of them perked up and gasped as she gawked in amazement at the sight of her. "Your Majesty, you're back!" she exclaimed.Some of the other lionesses rose their heads as a dark burgundy-colored lioness with light hazel eyes paddled over to the princess before bowing. "Impeccable timing," she spoke in a brisk yet respectful voice. "Your brother awaits you."

"Princess, I got here as fast as I could!" Timbuktu cawed as he fluttered over to Kiara and alighted in front of her with a frightened expression.

"Don't worry; our former leader will be here any moment now," Kiara nodded. "Thank you, Kula."

"No problem," the older lioness smiled.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:13 pm

"We've gotta warn Kopa aand Mal before those guys try to dominate these lands with their filthy supposed technology" RL Rod told everyone

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:23 pm

"Kingdom? What kingdom? Technology is unheard of in the Pridelands!" a light brown colored lion with a dark brown mane scoffed as he stormed up next to his sister. He was Chumvi, a childhood friend of Simba's and Nala's.

"Come on!" Faye barked as she, Jewel, Travis, Terry and Alexis dashed into the cave and soon met up with Mal and Kopa. "Your Highnesses! There is big trouble in the Pridelands!"

"What?" Kopa mumbled as he started from his sleep and stared at the Petrie lions groggily. "Faye?"

"It's true, sire; there is a neighboring kingdom that sent out hyenas to attack our home and we barely managed to weather it. Now they are going to send an invasion force on us!" Alexis yelled shrilly as Kaito sat up in high alert. "Invasion army?"

"We better gather up our lionesses and prepare for war," Mal informed her husband as she stalked out of the cave and turned her fiery gaze to her pridesisters. "All right, listen up; we will set up our ranks and the younger lionesses go out to fight. The older ones will remain behind to care for the children!"

She then turned to a pale blonde lion with blue eyes and a tawny brown mane named Tojo, who was surrounded by blue birds. "Tojo, send your birds to scourge the area and detect any incoming hyenas."

"Got it, Mal," Tojo nodded as he headed out on his own.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Meanwhile, on the frontier between the pridelands and the Outlands, a massive army of hyenas came running towards the Pridelands, the army was being commanded by a grey-furred lion with a black mane, it's name was Kopolov, and he was the king of a kingdom that was far away from the Pridelands "Today, we will conquer the Pridelands!" he yelled in a Russian accent as every hyena burst out into laughter

-

Rod then peered the scene through high-tech bionculars "They are near!" he yelled to the lions

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:03 pm

"Let's go get them," one of the lionesses hiss as she and some of her comrades erupted into a series of booming roars. Faye then narrowed her eyes suspiciously as she stood with her siblings and she sniffed the air for any sign of danger.

"What is it, Faye?" Kimberly inquired nervously as Alexis growled softly and Faye turned to look at her younger half-sister. "They're getting nearer; I can smell their scent getting closer," she whispered.

"Okay, ladies; on the count to three, when they arrive, we attack!" Mal declared as she stood in front of all of the lionesses with Alexis, Jewel, Terry and Vitani flanking her.

"Cool! I get to see action up close!" Kaito yelled for joy as he bounced up and down excitedly.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:06 pm

RL Rod then grabbed Rod's gun again as he cocked it while preparing himself "ATTACK!" Kopolov yelled as all of the hyenas charged at the Pridelands lions and lionesses

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next