Let's Get Realistic! Saga: Movin' on
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuing "Next Generation"

2 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Continuing "Next Generation" - Page 11 Empty Re: Continuing "Next Generation"

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:37 pm

(I would in due time, but probably Danny since no one's supposed to know who her boyfriend is)

Lee then burst out laughing as she threw her head back in mirth and then kissed him on the cheek. "I love you."

------

"Awww, man! Do we have to?" Devon pouted as a loud, thundering roar sounded through the air and the gang stood still in horror.

"Errr, what was that?" Roadstark shuddered nervously as Lakota's ears flickered in agitation at another roar. "Do you think what I think it is?"

Just then, a massive, gigantic and bulky cyan monster with a jugular-shaped head, a prominent chin, an angular, broad yet squarish face, beady, oval-shaped and narrow dark blue eyes, a thick streak of dark blue fur running down his back and a huge, thick tail jumped into the scene as he let out another loud howl and charged right at them.

"We got to get out of here!" Trevor yelled as Tony, Renee, Wilfred and Stitch J.R. came rushing in at that moment.

"I thought I told you guys to stay at the hotel! What were you thinking? Did you want to get seriously hurt?" Tony snarled as he glared furiously at his son.

"But dad-"

"We're going straight home right now!" Renee hissed abruptly at Trevor as she glared at him with narrowed eyes and her voice had risen to a deep yet threatening inflection.

"Help!" Roadstark wailed as the ice underneath him suddenly collapsed and he tumbled right into the freezing, cold water.

"NO! Roadstark!" Lakota wailed as he and Lebani rushed out to help their friend but the monster struck them away from the hole and they skidded hard on their backs.
------

"I think I'd like to run a battery of tests just to make sure," Mona replied sternly to her great uncle.

"Me too," Julie nodded.

(Sorry I didn't reply sooner; my Internet crapped out)

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:39 pm

(Due time?)

"I love you too" Rod smiled

-

Jackson then growled as he dug into the water, and in some seconds, he got Roadstark out and rushed towards the Hyperio n"Come on! We have no time!"

-

"Sure" Jack nodded

(It's okay, just log in on Skype)

Roddie

http://www.michirod.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:53 pm

(Yeah)

"I find it amusing that poor Doug and Julie try to have a child when they are just too old to have one," Lee chuckled wryly.

-------

"Follow me!" Lawrence bellowed as he led the kids towards the Hyperion with Renee and Tony closing in behind as the monster pursued them hotly with huge, galumphing bounds. They soon entered the docking bay as Renee slipped and fell onto the ground just a few feet away from them; she then started to tumble down the opening with the door slowly closing and the monster was fighting to break in.

"No! Renee!" Tony yelled as he lunged in to grab her hand and held on tightly to her while he tried to pull her up to safety. Renee struggled to hang on for dear life as she wrapped her arms around his neck and whimpered fearfully.

"It's okay, Renee; I got you, I got you," Tony whispered as the monster tore through the barracks and the entire area was being trashed from within with a big, gaping hole peering out of the exterior. It then let out another hiss as it snapped at Renee's feet and Tony hauled her away from the monster before firing at him with a plasma blaster, blinding him. The monster then howled in agony as it shook its head and snarled at the middle-aged man before it swung its claws at him.

------

"Why don't you test Grandma Julie first?" Mona insisted.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:58 pm

(What do you mean by "Due Time"?)

"They are not!" Rod chuckled "Those SCUMLABS potions gave them youth"

-

Jackson then growled as he aimed his ion cannon at the monster's face, then shot at it, making a hole on his head and killing him "Recquiescat in Pace, bastardo" he grumbled in Italian as he blew th smoke away from his cannon and the Hyperion's door repaired itselves and closed shut

-

"Okay" Jack smiled as he drew out his pregnacy analyzer, then aimed it at Julie's belly, it then beeped twice

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:07 pm

(Soon)

"That's true," Lee mused with giggles. "Doug looks just as young as he did when I first met him."

-----

Renee and Tony then stood there with stricken eyes as they panted heavily to catch their breaths.

"Thanks for saving us out there, Jackson," Tony gasped as he turned to Jackson gratefully.

------

"What is it?" Julie frowned.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:09 pm

(Log in to Skype, i feel bad and i wanna play Crying or Very sad)

"Yeah" Rod laughed "But he was a better man than me when he married you" he sighed

-

"No prob" Jackson grumbled "I hate Plutonian monsters"

-

"Twins" Jack smiled "A girl and a boy"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:43 pm

(I also saw your meme; I have to go to bed early today because the bus's going to pick me up really early tomorrow)

"No; you're a lot better than he is. I wasn't the better person in our marriage," Lee sighed sadly. "I lusted for Byron's money and I was a greedy whore."

-----

"I had no idea there were monsters like that out there," Renee replied crisply.

-----

"Did you hear that? We're going to have twins!" Julie squealed.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:45 pm

(Okay)

"No" Rod sighed ""You were a good girl" he smiled

-

"They are in EVERY planet" Jackson sighed

-

"YEah" Jack nodded

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:00 am

"I am now," Lee smiled as she turned to gaze at Rod lovingly.

------

"That doesn't sound very good," Renee stammered as Tony kissed her on the cheek before petting her hair gently. "It's okay, Renee; we're safe now," he whispered.

-----

"I know, Julie, and for that, I'm happy," Doug replied with a smile as he kissed her on the head and hugged her lovingly while she placed her head on the crook of his shoulder.

"I think we should tell Rod when he and Lee get home," Julie offered.

"Yeah, but I'm not sure how Lee would take it; she might be jealous," Doug retorted with a voice of concern.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:35 pm

"Yeah" Rod purred as he caressed her hands "Why don't you seduce me with your feet again"

-

"Yeah, don't worry" Jackson nodded

-

"Nah" Michael laughed

Last edited by Roddie on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:34 pm

Lee then chuckled demurely as she began to lick him tenderly and deeply in the face.

------

"And we're going to have a serious talk when we get home too, Trevor," Renee added as she turned to glare sternly at the dark-haired teen, who can only grin at her sheepishly. "Sorry, Mom."

"Sorry won't cut it this time, son; you're grounded for a whole week for that stunt you pulled. I don't think Mrs. Petrie would be very happy about what you did," Tony reproached him firmly.

"And we're also going to speak to your mother about your behavior, Stitch J.R.," Lawrence retorted sharply at Stitch J.R., who growled irascibly. "Crabba snabba!"

------

"And I would like a pregnancy test too, Uncle Jack," Mona quipped crisply.

"You will, Mona; you will," Doug smiled at her warmly.

"And by the way, congratulations, you two," Marlena announced as she strolled into the room with Cliff and Buddy on her shoulders.

"Yeah! I knew you could do it, Doug!" Cliff squawked while flapping his wings enthusiastically.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:26 pm

Rod then stopped te car on a nearby parking lot as he kissed Lee deeply while running his hands down her back

-

"Hey, don't be so stern with them" Jackson sighed

-

Jack then passed the pregnacy analyzed throuh Mona's belly as is also beeped twice "Your pregnant with twins, two boys" Jack smiled

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:46 pm

"Why don't we fuck when we get home, huh?" Lee hissed in his ear seductively while pulling away from him. "I'd like to get home first."

-----

"Jackson, we have to put limits on them. If we let them do whatever they want, then they won't grow up to be well-adjusted adults. They were in the wrong for sneaking out of the hotel in the first place," Renee retorted crisply at the Protoss experiment.

-----

"I don't believe it; I'm pregnant too, with twins!" Mona gasped as she threw her arms around Michael and hugged him tightly. "This is the greatest day of my life! I am so happy!"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:48 pm

"No, i want to do it here" Rod growled seductively

-

"Yeah" Jackson nodded "Your right" he sighed

-

"It's mine too" Michael smiled as he hugged Mona back

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:09 pm

"All right, if you wish," Lee smirked.

------

"Let's go fly this thing out of here; I'm going to check on the cockpit," Lawrence sighed as he walked out of the room.

Tony and Renee then turned to the teenagers as they lowered down their heads with sorrowful and remorseful faces. "Now all of you march up to your rooms and stay there until we arrive back in Los Angeles. Then once we get home you all go straight to bed without any dinner or dessert? Understand?"

"Yes, Uncle Tony," Devon sighed as he and the others dispersed from the couple and they all filed into their separate rooms before whisking out of sight.

"Well, that wasn't so bad now, was it?" Renee quipped as she turned to face Tony.

"I know, but it still doesn't feel right upsetting those kids. However, we have to do our jobs as parents or we will fail them in the end," Tony shrugged sadly.

------

"Let's tell Momma right now," Mona grinned as she rushed out of the room and bounded off to tell her mother.

"She sure seems excited," Marlena smiled as she turned to Doug and Julie. "But I don't think she knows what she is getting herself into."

"I agree; being a mother is a lot of responsibility and she may be not ready for that," Doug replied with a nod.

"Look what happened to Sybille. No one knows where she has been since we last saw her," Julie shrugged.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:12 pm

Rod then smirekd as he tackled Lee onto the ground while kissing her

-

"I won't go to my room!" Adrian growled at Renee

"Neitehr do i" Daniel snarled

-

"Don't worry, she'll be okay" Jack smiled "And as for Mona, she'll be a good mother"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:19 pm

Lee then growled softly as she clutched Rod tightly by the shoulders and kept on showering him with wet, sloppy kisses. She then massaged his Adam's apple with her tongue and rubbed his chest deeply with her hands.

------

"You have to do what I say! I'm one of the adults around here!" Renee snarled back.

-----

"You really think so?" Julie frowned worriedly.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:39 pm

Rod then smirekd as he began undressing Lee while licking her face

-

"I don't care! I won't go to bed!" Adrian growled

-

"Yeah" Jack smiled "Trust me"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:09 pm

"That tickles," Lee giggled.

-------

"Yes you will! You will march upstairs and stay there until I tell you to get out!" Renee yelled fiercely. "Or would you like me to call your stepmother and father about your behavior?"

-----

"I hope you're right, Jack. I have a bad feeling about this," Marlena sighed while shaking her head.

"Well, Julie; I think we better wait for Rod and Lee to come home before telling them the news," Doug informed Julie as she nodded before he turned his gaze over to Jack. "And speaking of which, Jack, one of your experiments malfunctioned. 712 took some DNA samples from Rhonda, Abigail and Sybille and he later went back to get them by force but Rodney stopped him."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:14 pm

Rod then cackled deviously as he began to lick and suck on her breasts

-

"I won't go!" Adrian snarled "Call my parents, i don't care!"

-

"Oh, yeah, 712, a big mistake to put him my old pwoer cell, it was corrupted" Jack nodded "The only cybernetic experiment i made, the other ones may be good"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:26 pm

"Oh yeah, that feels good," Lee moaned softly as she rubbed his head tenderly. "Would you like some milk?"

------

"Okay then; you asked for it," Renee growled as she took out her cell phone and dialed Lee's number before holding it up to her ear and waiting for an answer.

------

"Why would you use your old power cell?" Marlena retorted sternly.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:42 pm

"Sure" Rod purred as his cell phone suddenly rang, he then picked it up "Hello?"

-

Adrian then growled at Renee "Don't you dare!"

-

"I dunno" Jack sighed

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:46 pm

"Hi, Rod; this is Renee. I'd like to inform you of your son's misbehavior," Renee replied while glaring at Adrian to be quiet before turning back to the phone.

-----

"Well, you shouldn't have used it then," Buddy retorted.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:47 pm

"What did he do now?" Rod frowned

-

Adrian then snarled as he lunged at Renee and tried to get the phone off her

-

"Now you tell me" Jack groaned as he sat down on his chair

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:49 pm

"He and the other kids snuck out of the hotel without us knowing and they wandered into an ice zone. Then just as we tracked them down, we got attacked by a monster and we had to head back to the Hyperion. Roadstark nearly drowned and I would have been eaten alive had Tony and Jackson not saved me. I think you need to have a serious talk with him, and that goes for Lee too," Renee continued to explain while shushing Adrian.

"We'll be right there as soon as possible," Lee hissed angrily.

------

"It's all right, Jack; everyone makes mistakes. You live and learn," Cliff consoled him encouragingly.

"I guess Patrick was right when he said that you should have taken cues from the Terminator movies not to make cybernetic experiments," Marlena chuckled.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next