Let's Get Realistic! Saga: Movin' on
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuing "Next Generation"

2 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Continuing "Next Generation" - Page 26 Empty Re: Continuing "Next Generation"

Post  Roddie Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:51 pm

"THat's good" Rod smield as he hugged both Renee and Lee "And also,i am gonna adopt Renee" he announced

Roddie

http://www.michirod.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:42 pm

"You are?" Tony gasped as Doug and Julie gawked in surprise and Lee gaped in astonishment. "You mean it, Rod? You are going to adopt my own flesh and blood?"

"Wow, Daddy; I can't believe you want to take in Renee as your own daughter," Meryl commented in awe as she looked at Bobby and Deanie exchanged glances with Robbie.

Julie then turned to smile at her teenage son while placing a hand on his shoulder. "By the way, Robbie; I have some important news to tell you. Your father and I are expecting twins, a boy and a girl."

"That is great news, Grandma Julie!" Deanie squealed in delight as she hugged her adoptive grandmother tightly.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:44 pm

"Yeah, i mean it" Rod smiled at Meryl and Lee

"That's awesome!" Robbie cheered

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:59 pm

"So when we get out of here, maybe you can take me to the amusement park later on?" Renee beamed at Rod while gazing at him pleadingly. "Maybe in my infant form?"

"We can always get Babyfier to turn you into a baby, Renee," Tony shrugged.

"Or Uncle Jack's baby ray gun," Lucy shrugged.

The door soon opened up as the team exited the elevator and they strolled over to their children's classroom; the teenagers then reached the door as they bustled inside and took their seats in anticipation of their teacher's arrival. As usual, the adults remained outside, waiting for the session to begin.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:01 pm

(Hey, you played the Wii?)

"Sure" Rod smiled at Renee

Mr. Fries soon entered the classrom "Okay, class, everyone follow me to the observatory for the astronomy class"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:08 pm

(Yeah)

"The observatory? I wonder what they are going to show us today," Kidda muttered as she whispered to Karina, who shrugged. "I don't know; I wish I knew," she answered as the kids got out of their seats and followed Mr. Fries to the observatory.

"Oh, man! This is going to be so cool!" Lakota cackled as he grinned deviously at Roadstark, Lebani, Timothy and Igor as Roadstark chuckled. "Yeah; you bet,: Roadstark chuckled as Igor blushed while rubbing his head nervously at his teammates.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:09 pm

(Which games do you recommend to me?)

"Are they still grounded?" Rod asked at Lee and Renee

Last edited by Roddie on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:18 pm

(I would recommend Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart, and Legend Of Spyro: Eternal Night; I'm not sure what else I should recommend for a game)

"Yeah, they are still grounded. Tony and I had a serious talk with Trevor last night," Renee nodded.

"Yes; I told Devon that he was being punished along with his siblings," Lee replied.

"So what were you losers doing on Pluto last night?" Angeline scoffed as she, Vivienne, Paige and Victoria sneered at the boys.

"We wasn't doing anything," Lakota scoffed at his older half-sister as he, Kidda and Karina glared at her.

"Yeah right; Momma says that you guys got into trouble and you were grounded as a result," Vivienne cackled as her sisters laughed right along with her.

"You losers are so pathetic it's not even funny," Paige smirked evilly as she leered at Roadstark. "Seriously; you supposedly have your mom's powers and you couldn't even beat the monster? You are so disgusting."

"Leave them alone, Paige; they've been through enough," Igor snarled at his younger half-sister as she narrowed her eyes darkly at him. "Or what, frat boy? Would you like me to tell Momma that you've been fantasizing about cousin Lawrence again?"

Igor's face blushed in horror as his fur bristled and he growled menacingly at her. "You wouldn't dare!"

"Do me a favor, pretty boy," Paige chuckled as she fluttered her eyes at him demurely. "Get laid or get screwed."

She then blew a kiss at him as she and the other girls walked away with giggles.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:22 pm

"Oh, shut up you bitches!" Adrian snarled "I bet you cannot even get laid!" he smirked evilly "Like dad says, your ovaries are more dead than Michael Jackson!" he scoffed as Rod laughed

"Yeah, don't tease the boys or else you'll soon end up raped!" Rod snickered

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:30 pm

"Why do you have to crack Michael Jackson jokes? Let the poor man rest in peace," Roadstark frowned at Adrian disapprovingly as Igor sighed while rubbing his head stressfully. "Paige is right; I'll never get anywhere unless I get laid, and I'm already the laughingstock of the entire school because of who I am."

"Don't be hard on yourself, Igor," Kidda smiled as she placed an assuring hand on his shoulder. "Someone will come along for you; you will fall madly in love with that person and you will want to spend the rest of your life with him."

"Um, thanks, Kidda," Igor blushed as he averted his gaze from her touch and she stepped away from him.

"Maybe I can be your first, Igor," Lebani offered as Karina gasped in horror at her brother. "Lebani! You're too young to be having relations with anybody!"

"Karina! Can't lions get some tail around here?" Lebani groaned. "We're not like these stupid humans anyway who have too many rules about sex!"

"They're there for a reason, and we have to obey them. Plus we are at their mercy," Karina informed him sternly.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:32 pm

"Don't be gay, little one!" Rod sighed at Lebani "And Karina's right, you are too young for it"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:40 pm

"Maybe I am too young, but you cannot tell me whether or not I should have a gay affair! What if I do want to?" Lebani snarled angrily at Rod with his chest puffed up and his tail and nose sticking high in the air.

"Let's not get into any arguments, guys; our main focus should be astronomy," Caleb scolded the others as they continued to follow Mr. Fries into the observatory room.

"Yeah; let's not get into any disagreements," Noemi snapped as she trailed on after her brother Micah.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:42 pm

"Don't be insolent, you cub!" Rod growled "Being gay is bad, for you!"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:46 pm

"Can everyone please shut up? Damn!" Brooke hollered as everyone suddenly fell silent and did not say another word as they continued to make their way to the observatory. Lee then sniffed haughtily as she kissed Rhonda tenderly on the lips and hugged her tenderly while nuzzling Renee in the cheek while kissing her softly.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:51 pm

Rod then purred as he hugged Lee, Rhonda and Renee as they arrived at the observatory

The observatory was big, with a huge telescope only for the teachers, whereas the students had smaller but efficient telescopes that worked very well, there were even chairs next to each telescope and one that was alone, with a sign that said 'See the Moon's stars for 1 cent'

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:56 pm

"So which one should we see first, Mr. Fries?" Lir inquired the teacher curiously as Micah pounced over to one of the telescopes and started to play around it with before it smacked him right on the nose. "Ouch!" he winced as he held his nose, which stung.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:58 pm

"Take the small ones" Mr. Fries replied "You can see Legacia's moon Charon II on them and other planets"

Rod then went over to Micah and picked her on his arms before starting to rub her nose to soothe her "Don't play with telescopes, little one, they are too dangerous"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:24 am

"Okay, guys; let's go," Donnie announced as the class went over to the small telescopes and peered at them. Stitch J.R. cooed in awe as he peered through it and saw Uranus from a distance.

"What did you see, big brother?" Angeline asked her sibling as the young male experiment pup chuckled in delight. "I can see Uranus from up here!"

"It's not pronounced Uranus, you dumbass; it's Urunus," Lakota snarled as Kidda shushed him and the teens continued their observations.

"Wow, and I thought Mom and Dad told me that the Great Kings lived up there," Karina whispered as Donnie chuckled at his cousin. "They do, but I think there are other things out there too."

"Wow, this is so interesting; I can also see Neptune, Saturn and Pluto from up here too!" Ten exclaimed as he looked at his father and mother and smiled at them. Viola then nodded feebly as she turned to glare at Chopsuey sternly. She was getting very old now and was now wearing thick-rimmed glasses and grew so weak that she now relied heavily on a cane or walker to move around. She still maintained her relationship with the green-furred experiment for the sake of their son, but she knew in her heart that he would never marry her as she had previously hoped. Lee then smiled tenderly at her old friend while hugging her gently.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:27 am

"But it is not called Uranus anymore, now it is called... Charon" Rod corrected the teenagers

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:20 pm

"Why is it called Charon now, Grandpa?" Mona frowned as Caesar wrinkled his nose at the elderly mercenary. "Yeah; why did we have to change the name, Uncle Rod?"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:36 pm

"Uranus is considered too insulting fior it, and people made fun of it at every time, so they changed it" Rod sighed

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:20 pm

"Oh," Caesar nodded his head understandingly as his twin sister C.C. continued to peer into the microscope to observe the stars. She then gasped as she saw something that caught her eye. "Hey, guys! I see the Big Dipper!" she cried as she turned the machine to Caesar and beckoned him to take a look. The young green-furred human/alien hybrid grabbed it before he took a look and marveled to see the constellations glittering before him. "Wow! That is so cool! I've never seen anything up so close. I could even see Shi-Shi from down here!"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:41 pm

"Why don't ou instead focus on the planets? It is more interesting" Rod laughed

"Hey! I see something in here!" Desi laughed as he was looking through the microscope the Halley Comet, that was approaching Jupiter already "It looks like a comet"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:44 pm

"Shi-Shi's a planet," Caesar insisted as Damos spotted Saturn ahead. "I see Saturn!"

"I see Venus!" Willow chirped.

"I also see Mars!" Pierce cawed.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:46 pm

(Wanna chat?)

"Focus on Neptune's moons" Mr. Fries told his class as he was overlooking Neptune through his telescope, he was seeing that a strange asteroid was accumulating rock and becoming a new moon

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next