Let's Get Realistic! Saga: Movin' on
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuing "Next Generation"

2 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Continuing "Next Generation" - Page 8 Empty Re: Continuing "Next Generation"

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu May 03, 2012 12:54 am

"I think luck has a lot to do with it," Fajah smirked as she rubbed her belly unconsciously and held it. "Maybe Providence is finally smiling down on me. Maybe somebody up there finally likes me."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu May 03, 2012 12:55 am

"Yeah" Rooney smirked "But for now... let's fuck"

Roddie

http://www.michirod.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu May 03, 2012 1:21 am

"All right then, kiss me," Fajah hissed as she leaned over to kiss him and she pulled him on top of him while running her hands all over his body.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu May 03, 2012 1:22 am

"Nasty girl, eh?" Rooney smirked as he began tongue-wrestling with her

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu May 03, 2012 1:52 am

Fajah then silenced him with another kiss as she clutched his head tightly and held him firmly in her arms. She then began to undress him slowly while wrapping her arms around him.

------

Meanwhile, Lee was sitting in her office shuffling the adoption/birth certificate papers of herself and her siblings into the manila folder. She put them away and placed it back into the drawer as she left her original birth certificate on the desk. Lee then flicked on the light and looked it over as she mentally processed the information that lay before her. She sighed deeply as she rubbed her temples and thought on her next course of action. She was not ready to meet her long lost birth family but at the same time, she was becoming more anxious to meet them. She felt even more guilty about not disclosing to Miska and Hollisay about their true heritages and she knew she must inform them as quickly as possible. But she was unsure how to break it to them.

Just then, Hollisay walked into the room wearing a sweatshirt, a pair of shorts and some socks. "Hey, Lee," he greeted his sister with a smile as Lee spun around to meet his gaze. "Hello, Hollisay. Why are you up?"

"I can't sleep. I've been dwelling all night about all that has been happening to you, and I can't help but feel concerned about your well being. I'm troubled by all of this, Lee. I am starting to wonder now if Mama and Pop are my real parents too. What if I'm also adopted? What about Miska? What if she's adopted and has yet to meet her parents?"

"Hollisay, there is something I must tell you," Lee informed him grimly as she took out the manila folder from her drawer and leafed through the papers before taking out the two birth certificates. She then laid them out while whipping out two more documents and placed them in front of her before she passed out five papers to him.

The elderly man then grabbed them and scanned them over carefully as he tried to process the information in front of him. He was shocked, astounded yet perplexed by what he was reading and a feeling of dread and consternation soon flowed over him. He was particularly bewildered and appalled by the two birth certificates with two dates of birth and names of his birth parents. "What the hell is this?"

"These are your birth certificates. It appears one of them must be faked, judging by the lack of doctor's signature and the differing dates of birth. I think there is a possibility that Mama and Papa had our pediatrician forge the birth certificate to make it look like they are your real parents.Maybe they probably kidnapped you or perhaps they adopted you because something happened to your real parents," Lee explained as Hollisay continued to examine the document carefully and his face was blanched as he struggled to comprehend the reality of the situation.

"No... It can't be... They are my parents... They have to be... This is all a fake... This is all a lie... It has to be... No, Lee, you have to be lying... It's not true! It's not true!"

He then exploded as he stood up and threw down the papers as he stared fiercely with rage at the younger woman and she stepped back in fear at his sudden outburst. "You're lying! You lying, sneaky, conniving whore! You're lying! You're doing this just to win sympathy and get me to feel sorry for you because you're an impostor in this family!"

"NO!" Lee roared furiously as her voice exploded in a high inflection. "I won't accept this! This cannot be true! I know it's not! I'll get to the bottom of this once and for all and settle this! Better yet, I'll just pretend this whole bullshit never happened! I want to go back to the way things were, before this stupid adoption thing ever happened! I want to believe you're still my little sister! I still want to believe you're the sister I wanted to love, the sister I wanted to protect!"

"You go to hell!" Lee threw up her arms as she swiftly stalked out of the room and bounded out the door as she stormed out of sight. Hollisay then scowled as he rushed right at her and grabbed her before slamming her against the wall. "Get your hands off me!" Lee snarled as she struggled to get him to let go of her but Hollisay wouldn't budge.

"No! You listen to me, Lee! You better listen to me right now!" Hollisay snapped and Lee was thrashing violently as her eyes were wild and frantic with fear and terror. "Why should I listen to you?"

"Because adopted or not, you're still my sister! I still have an obligation to protect you! An obligation I will follow until the day I die!" Hollisay snapped back as Lee let out a scream and used all her strength to shove him away. As Hollisay tumbled onto the ground and fell down, Lee bolted through the hallways and whisked out of sight to get away from her brother.

"Lee! Goddamn it!" Hollisay screamed as he quickly got up and watched her leave.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu May 03, 2012 1:55 am

Rooney then giggled softly as he licked her on the face and nuzzled her

-

"Jeez, you'll never let me sleep peacefully!" Rodney sighed as he approached Hollisay and a leaving Lee

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu May 03, 2012 2:01 am

"I love you, Rooney," Fajah murmured softly.

-------

"What's it to you, Rodney?" Hollisay snapped. "Lee and I are having a private conversation!"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu May 03, 2012 2:06 am

"I love you too" Rooney whispered

-

"I was just trying to sleep, but with you shouting, it is impossible" Rodney sighed "But anyways, why did you argued thsi time?"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu May 03, 2012 2:36 am

"So how do you like this team?" Fajah inquired.

-------

"Lee just told me that I have two birth certificates and one of them may be fake. Plus she is now claiming that Mama and Papa are not my real parents and I may have been kidnapped!" Hollisay spat back angrily. "I don't even believe her. They would never do that to me because Lee's only a darkie!"

"What did you just call me?" Lee sneered with her fists balled up tightly.

"That's right, I called you darkie," Hollisay snarled.

"You are going to get it!" Lee hissed as she lunged at Hollisay and the two siblings began to come to blows with each other while exchanging a series of punches and kicks. Lee then flipped him over her shoulder and pinned him on his back before she began to badger him in the face.

"Lee! Stop!" Trisha roared as she lunged towards the two and pulled him off her while she restrained her. Lee then screamed hysterically as she kicked and fought back to beat at her brother again. "You bitch!"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu May 03, 2012 2:37 am

"It is good so far" Rooney laughed

-

"Damn, calm down!" Rodne ygrowled as he helped Hollisay up

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu May 03, 2012 2:56 am

"And what about my family?" Fajah queried.

-----

"Why do you have to call me a darkie?" Lee wailed as she shuddered in seething rage. "Because you are, you gypsy harlot!" Hollisay sneered. "Mamma and Pop brought home an impostor!"

"Gypsy harlot? What are you talking about?" Lee scoffed. "You are not my sister! You've never been my sister! As a matter of fact, I wish my parents never adopted you!" Hollisay shouted vehemently at the top of his lungs as Lee's eyes filled with tears and she was heartbroken at Hollisay's cruel words. "Go to hell," she whimpered.

"Hollisay, this is not like you! What is the matter with you?" Trisha growled as Hollisay groaned inwardly and turned on her. "None of your fucking business!" he hissed as Trisha bristled in annoyance and crossed her arms at him sternly. "That is no way to speak with your wife!"

"What's it to ya?" Hollisay scoffed and Trisha rolled her eyes at him. "You know what, Hollisay? If you're going to act like this, you better sleep on the couch tonight. And don't even bother to touch me. I don't even want to look at you right now."

"Fine!" Hollisay snarled as he glared at Lee. "See, you bitch? You're ruining my marriage too!"

"I am not! It's your fucking attitude that's ruining it!" Lee spat aggressively.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu May 03, 2012 3:00 am

"It is pretty good also" Rooney smiled

-

"Jeez, what a terrible asshole" Rodney groaned to himself

"What's all this?" Rod yawned as he approached Lee, Trisha and Rodney wearing his costume without mask, a light blue nightcap and having a teddy bear on his arms and rubbing his eyes sleppily

"You heard everything?" Rodney sighed as he turned at Rod

"No need to, i have your Protoss pwoers" Rod sighed

"Well then, speak to your wife and comfort them" Rodney sighed

"That's what i am gonna do" Rod muttered as he went over to hug Lee to comfort her

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu May 03, 2012 3:10 am

"Especially my mother? What do you like about them?" Fajah remarked.

------

"I don't know why Hollisay is being so mean to me. It's like he treats me with so much contempt now," Lee wailed as she clutched him tightly and hugged him desperately.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu May 03, 2012 3:11 am

"I cannot say nothign about ti" Rooney chuckled

-

"Don't worry, Lee, Hollisay is just skeptical of the truth, but it'll go off soon" Rod sighed as he shushed her "You did goo in telling hi,m the truth"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu May 03, 2012 3:24 am

"Really?" Fajah smirked.

------

"I want a drink or two now. Maybe it'll calm me down," Lee sighed sadly.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu May 03, 2012 3:25 am

"Yeah" Rooney snickered

-

"Okay, we'll have a drink" Rod smiled "Anything you want"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu May 03, 2012 3:34 am

"You have nothing to say about my family? About my own mother?" Fajah laughed.

-------

"I want some red French wine," Lee sighed as Trisha patted her sister-in-law on the shoulder comfortingly. "Don't worry, Lee; just have a couple of drinks and relax. You'll be fine."

"I hope I'll be okay," Lee sniffled as she nearly wept.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu May 03, 2012 3:34 am

"No" Rooney smirked

-

"I'll go with ehr" Rod sighed at Trisha

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu May 03, 2012 2:27 pm

"What would you like to name our future child?" Fajah queried.

-------

"Okay," Trisha nodded as Lee stormed off to the cantina.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu May 03, 2012 4:41 pm

(Hello and good-bye)

"I dunno, maybe Rooney Jr." Rooney smirked

-

Rod then followed Lee

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu May 03, 2012 5:55 pm

"Rooney J.R.? How silly!" Fajah chuckled.

------

The couple then entered the cantina and sat down on the seats while Lee buried her head in her arms. The bartender then approached them with a stoic expression. "And what can I get you two this evening?" he inquired.

"I would like two bottles of your best French red wine for me and my husband," Lee replied sadly as the bartender nodded before stealing away. "Coming right up."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu May 03, 2012 10:03 pm

(Sorry, i had cooking school)

"IT's not!" Rooney snickered as he spanked her

-

"It's okay, Lee, it's okay" Rod whispered as he hugged Lee "Everything will be oka"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu May 03, 2012 10:34 pm

(It's okay)

Fajah then smirked evilly as she stuck her tongue at him playfully.

------

"I hope so," Lee blubbered as she kept on weeping hysterically while lying limp on his arms.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu May 03, 2012 10:39 pm

(Wanna chat?)

Rooney then growled seductively as he pinned her to the wall and began to kiss her

-

"Calm down, Lee" Rod whispered as hew kissed her "I'll make you feel better" he smiled

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu May 03, 2012 10:48 pm

(Sure)

Fajah then purred softly as she grabbed him roughly in her arms and began to neck him back passionately. She then licked his face tenderly as she began to quickly undress him. She then pulls down her own clothes as she straddles him and began to lick and suck on his chest deeply.

--------

"I want to get drunk, goddamn it!" Lee shrieked as she shot up and slammed her fist on the table before whipping around to holler at the bartender. "WHERE THE HELL IS MY DRINK?! WHERE THE HELL IS MY FUCKING GODDAMN DRINK?!"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next