Let's Get Realistic! Saga: Movin' on
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuing "Next Generation"

2 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Continuing "Next Generation" - Page 18 Empty Re: Continuing "Next Generation"

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon May 07, 2012 11:39 pm

"I know, Rod, but she's my responsibility too," Lee sighed.

"We're all responsible for her, Lee. We have to take good care of her and make sure she makes a good recovery. It may not be easy, but I'm sure we can give her our full support," Fajah reminded her sternly as Lee nodded understandingly. "I know. I just feel so horrible now, seeing that I was having sex with Dark End when I heard Rod and Rhonda arguing."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Mon May 07, 2012 11:40 pm

"Damn, i am about to kill myself also" Rod sighed sadly

Roddie

http://www.michirod.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon May 07, 2012 11:45 pm

"Why, Rod? Do you need to go to a mental institution too?" Lee sighed sadly while crossing her arms. "Rhonda may need to be there for 72 hours for observation."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue May 08, 2012 12:05 am

"Okay" Rod sighed

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue May 08, 2012 12:08 am

"Come along then; let's go visit Rhonda in the mental ward in the morning," Lee sighed as she turned to Fajah. "Are you all right?"

"Yeah, I'm okay," Fajah smiled. "I'm loving my new life with Rooney. He's very cute and sweet and I love him very much. I think I might marry him and have him be the father of my child."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue May 08, 2012 12:24 am

"Good" Rod nodded

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue May 08, 2012 1:44 am

"Damn," Fajah closed her eyes as she covered her face and rubbed her temples stressfully. "I can't believe this. How could Rhonda go down this fast? For all of the time I've spent here in this house, I thought she was the strong one."

"So did I. But maybe we often forget that she's more vulnerable than she likes us to know," Lee nodded in agreement as she rubbed her belly. "I think we should go to the superhero vocational center in the morning and inform Hetty that Rhonda may not be coming in for three days."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue May 08, 2012 1:45 am

"I think so too" Rod sighed

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue May 08, 2012 1:52 am

"Let's go to bed and get some rest, Rod. We're all exhausted," Lee suggested with a rueful frown and Fajah stroked her stepfather's head tenderly. "I think I should stay with you and Lee tonight. I need to keep an eye on you just in case either of you decide to off yourselves."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue May 08, 2012 2:00 am

"Okay" Rod sighed

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue May 08, 2012 2:29 am

Lee, Rod and Fajah soon entered their room and they climbed into bed before they lay down together. Fajah then snuggled close to Lee and Lee cradled Rod tenderly in her arms while laying her head on his chest. "Good night, love," she whispered.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue May 08, 2012 2:42 am

"Night, boochiboo" Rod whispered back as he drifted onto sleep

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue May 08, 2012 3:47 am

Meanwhile, in Tel Aviv, Israel, Dratecula slowly opened his eyes as his mind drifted back into consciousness. As his vision cleared up, he began to notice several experiments gathering around him. Dratecula then jolted with a start as he was mortified and dismayed to see Cyber pointing his cybernetic limbs at him with an evil laugh.

"Meega nala qweesta!" he cackled evilly as Dratecula let out a snarl and started to wave his claws madly at him. "You bas-" he yelled as the door opened and Benito strolled into the room wearing a black cape and white gloves. He then wobbled towards the chained and bound vampire-like experiment as he smirked while leaning against his cane. "Hello, Experiment 622. It is a pleasure to see you once again. Dr, Hamsterveil has told me a lot about you, seeing that you were one of his first creations. But it appears that you were nothing more than a failure, just like 621."

"Hey! I won't let you talk about my brother like that!" Dratecula snapped as Benito chuckled darkly at his words. "Such brave words for such a pathetic creature. You shall see what I am capable of once I unleash Jumba's pesky experiments upon the world."

"You wouldn't dare," Dratecula sneered as Cyber erupted into maniacal laughter and he turned to see various experiments emerge from all directions. Experiment 721 rolled up to him while twitching his nose and he fired a huge projectile from his mouth. Dratecula then struggled to break free from his chains as the projectile narrowly missed him and instead hit the wall, causing some of the debris to fall apart.

Then Experiments 701, 718, 719 and 729 also appeared and began to surround him. Dratecula then yelped in terror as he backed into a wall and shivered violently.

Then even more experiments began to show up. There was a light green male experiment with a Richter-like head, circular, rounder yet bigger ears, a larger nose, smaller eyes, a stouter, thin yet stocky body and a stocked tail; he was dressed in an orange snow cap, an orange jumpsuit and a pair of orange boots. He is Experiment 740 and he is designed to be an excellent DJ at various parties and events.

Another male experiment looked somewhat clownish except he had Yaarp's head, Sparky's ears, a slinky-like body, and a docked dog-like tail. He had a white face, chest fur and paws, and he had 10 legs, similar to Millie. He also had a dark red orb on top of his head and light brown eyes with a small red nose. He is known as Experiment 722.

There was a female ruby experiment that resembled a monster except she had a watermelon-shaped head, four arms, three back spines, three black pupiless eyes and three antennae. She also had a chubby, portly yet oval-shaped body and she was a mix of Woops, Mr. Stenchy and Holio. She was Experiment 731 and she was designed to charm people by being completely irresistible.

There was also an orange-tan male experiment with an enlarged, spherical head with a pointy, long yet staunched face with a huge mustache and he wears typical Japanese cooking attire. He is designed to make fortune cookies that actually come true. His name is Experiment 745.

There was also a female experiment that had dark, slightly pine green fur, Angel's eyes, Stitch's antennae and ears, a black V on her forehead, an Angel-like body, 6 arms, (4 of which are retractable), stumpy tail, back spines, and a Jumba-like nose that is strongly darker than her fur. Her name is Experiment 788. She was designed to be a shape-shifter and to change the basic structure of molecules.

Another one was also female, except she had light aqua/teal blue fur and she somewhat resembled Stitch, except with fluffy hair tufts on her head, two thin, skinny antennae, four arms, and a pinkish collar. She was Experiment 720.

There were also two more experiments, with one of them designed to generate and manipulate nucleo-thermal energy and the other one designed to send out EMP waves, causing entire buildings run on electricity to be shut down. The forner was a black and green humanoid with pointy, long, elfin ears, dark brown hair, a slender, long yet thin body, and blue-green eyes. He also wore a red jumpsuit with a carbine canon and pulse canon. He was Experiment 762.

The other one was a white and black lizard/gecko hybrid with a large, compact yet supine head, a slender, wizened yet sleek body, four arms and a prehensile tail with flat feet and a crest with red polka dots. He also had red eyes and he was Experiment 763.

Also activated were Experiments 702-715. Experiment 701 had dark golden fur with a koala-like head, two long antennae, dark blue eyes, a small red nose, and a fat tail.

711 was a crocodile that had dark pea green scales, an angular, broad and square head, a slender, sleek yet slightly stout body, a slick tail, sharp spines and four arms. She also had sharp teeth. 711 was designed to turn entire areas into swamps and marshes.

As for 716, she was an elderly stone gargoyle that slightly resembled a dragon, a lizard and a monkey with a rounder and angular head monkey-like head, an overbite, a skinnier, thinner yet stockier build, four arms, prongs and slightly large bat-like wings with a dragon-tail. She was designed to protect buildings from all kinds of dark forces.

717, however, was a dark red experiment with a scraggly face, a large, muscular and husky build, large wings, a thick and slithering tail, sharp talons and spikes and a pair of yellow eyes. He is designed to hoard all kinds of jewelry and keep it for himself.

Experiment 710 had light green fur with a shapely, angular head, thin and bulb-shaped antennae, a forked tongue, and a thick dinosaur tail with light blue stripes. He was also designed to induce hiccups.

Experiment 712 was a light pea green Aerodactyl who is designed to force the victim to constantly flee and cause all kinds of chaos.

Experiment 709 is a dark yellow squirrel-like experiment with dark black eyes, frilly antennae and a large, thick, fluffy tail with dark brown markings on his paws, tail and chest. He is designed to create new mini-planets.

Experiment 708 is a light purple dinosaur-like experiment with two antennae, a long, muscular yet slender build and two holes on his back. He is designed to release gases that cause constant itching.

Experiment 704 is a flower-like experiment with a yellow goblin-like head and ears, light lavender petals, and a pale pea green body, hands and feet. He is designed to eat meadows and gardens.

Experiment 703 is a light blue koala-like experiment with a white-tipped tail, purple-grey eyes, a white underbelly and a white cap on top of his head. He is designed to cast a spell on two people and make them fear each other.

Experiment 705 is a dark orange-tan koala-like experiment with large, oversized ears, a white hair tuft with a bead, and a bell-shaped tail with a three-point item in his mouth. He is mainly designed as a pet but despises evil and can sense it. Whenever he does, he rings the bell.

Experiment 702 is a dark blue female experiment with a large, pointy and slender head, a small snout, a slender yet sleek body, two dark blue-tipped antennae and a white tipped tail. She is designed to find sources of water.

Experiment 713 is also a light orange squirrel-like experiment with pointy ears with fin-like tips, fangs, a slender yet muscular build, and a large and thick tail. He is designed to bite wood and sheet metal into different forms.

Experiment 714 is a red male airplane with big, wide, dark blue eyes, red tufts of hair, koala-like ears, and blue engines. He is designed to be a carrier pigeon.

Experiment 715 is a light blue koala-like experiment with a chubby and portly body, dark black eyes, a dark blue nose and a fluffy white tail. She is designed to create mirages.

Dratecula was astounded yet stupefied by the vast amount of experiments standing before him. "What is all this?" he demanded.

"I have activated them all. Now that they are freed from their cages, I will use them for my own purposes and I will therefore launch my first strike on Iran. By the end of the week, the entire country will be decimated."

He then let out an evil, villainous laugh as he disappeared out of the room and he met up with Stefano. "So, any news?"

"Yes. I'm afraid your daughter has betrayed you and has abandoned the mission you commissioned her. Perhaps it is time you dispatch Heinrich to dispose of her once and for all."

"You may be right, Stefano," Benito sighed while rubbing his chin. "But in the meantime I must get the experiments tested, see what their capabilites are. Then when the time is right, we will use them against Jumba Jookiba, and he will see how his greatest creations will be his greatest downfall."

He then let out another bout of evil laughter as Stefano joined in and so did Cyber.

Dratecula's heart dropped and his ears drooped in sorrow and despair and he looked out at the midnight sky with his thoughts still on Sable and Monica. :"I hope someone comes to rescue us soon, even if it has to be that stupid Chopsuey and his cronies. By now, any rescue by anyone would be wonderful. I just hope beyond hope that I won't be too late."

Last edited by Rhonda-Petrie92 on Thu May 10, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 6 times in total

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue May 08, 2012 4:43 am

Rodney was peering otu the situation from the Petrie household thanks to his Protoss precognitive abilities

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue May 08, 2012 5:26 am

"What's going on, honey?" Reyka remarked crisply as she approached her husband and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue May 08, 2012 5:27 am

"Some rogue experiments owned by Benito are attacking that guy who is called like Dracula" Rodney repleid as he turned at his wife

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue May 08, 2012 5:35 am

"My God! You've found Jumba's 700 series already?" Reyka gasped in terror as she shuddered in surprise. "I have a very bad feeling about this, Rodney. These series are supposed to be more advanced than the 600 series combined."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue May 08, 2012 5:35 am

"More than those guys, but not mroe than me and Rod" Rodney sighed "You don't worry, they won't last any longer if they mess with us" he assured her

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue May 08, 2012 5:47 am

"This Benito guy means business. I won't be surprised if even more powerful experiments come out of the woodwork. Did you see what happened with Rhonda? She's currently in a mental hospital because of some asshole that decided to rape her," Reyka admonished him sternly as she paced around nervously.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue May 08, 2012 5:49 am

"Yeah, very bad" Rodney sighed "It is my fault, i shoudln't had let Rod separate Lee's male form from her" he sighed sadly

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue May 08, 2012 5:54 am

"It's not, love," Reyka sighed as she rubbed his back comfortingly. "You had no idea what would happen. Anything could have happened. And besides, you forget that Lee used to be evil, so perhaps all of that evil was concentrated into her male form and that's what happened."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue May 08, 2012 5:55 am

"Maybe" Rodney sighed

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue May 08, 2012 5:57 am

"I won't blame you for what happened, believe me," Reyka smiled as she kissed him. "And Rhonda needs all of the support she can get. She must be in a fragile psychological state by now for all we know. We must all be supporting and compassionate towards her."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue May 08, 2012 6:07 am

"Yeah" Rodney smiled

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue May 08, 2012 6:15 am

"I hope Lee and Rod do not kill themselves either. If they do, then all will be lost," Reyka frowned sadly.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next