Let's Get Realistic! Saga: Movin' on
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuing "Next Generation"

2 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Continuing "Next Generation" - Page 31 Empty Re: Continuing "Next Generation"

Post  Roddie Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:12 pm

"Well, i am sorry, i forgot" Jack sighed

-

"Oh, don't worry, Mona" Michael whispered as he hugged his girlfriend "You'll be okay"

-

"Okay" Sasha whispered as she closed her eyes

Roddie

http://www.michirod.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:19 pm

"Okay, now will you help Rod?" Maggie sighed exasperatedly.

-----

"I know; I'm just worried, that's all," Mona sighed.

-----

Lee then smirked evilly as she closed her eyes and her body contorted and morphed itself into a more masculine shape, with her body more muscular, broader and bulkier, her shoulders wider and thicker , and she had a bigger, fuller and heavier head with a strong jaw. She also had dark scruffy, thick and smooth hair with small bangs and she was more than twice Sasha's side. "You can open your eyes now," she spoke in a slightly deeper and huskier voice.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:30 pm

"Okay" Jack sighed as he injected a syringe in RL Rod's arm that had a terrazine and nitric acid mix, healing his arm instantly

-

"Don't worry, everything will be okay" Michael smiled

-

Sasha then opened her eyes and screamed "AH! What the hell are you?" she stammered in horror

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:34 pm

"Why was it that the terrazine nitric acid that young lion brought did not cure his wounds?" Ducky asked Jack curiously.

-----

Mona then got up from the toilet seat as she took out the sticks and then examined them; her face fell as she said to Michael, "I'm not pregnant."

----

"I-I'm sorry!" Lee stammered nervously. "I decided to transform into a man because I thought you would like it! It's me, Lee! Honestly!"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:36 pm

"Because he drank it, and it only made hi mregain cosnciounsness" Jack explained

-

"What?" Michael gasped

-

Sasha then hastly dressed herself up and ran out of the room

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:40 pm

"Oh, well, I guess we should have poured it over his wounds then," Ducky mused.

----

"I'm not pregnant," Mona reiterated. "The test was negative."

-----

"Goddamn it!" Lee shrieked as she reverted back to her true form and ran after Sasha before catching up with her and holding her back. "I'm sorry, Sasha! I didn't mean to scare you! I thought you would be more turned on by me being a man! Please don't leave me!"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:42 pm

"Duh" Jack rolled his eyes

-

"Oh, well, we can always try again" Michael sighed

-

"Why don't you go to fuck Rod?" Sasha sneered

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:47 pm

"So we can go now?" Michelle retorted.

"Of course," Ducky nodded as Michelle got RL Rod off the table and led him out of the laboratory.

-----

"Yeah; I'm sorry. It's not my time yet I suppose," Mona replied with a sad sigh as she cleaned up the bathtroom before discarding the pregnancy test.

-----

"I've fucked him a million times! I wanted to sleep with you damn it!" Lee shot back aggressively as she waved her hands frantically with clenched fists.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:50 pm

"Still hurts a bit" RL Rod sighed

-

"Ah, don't worry, we can try again in another moment" Michael smiled

-
"I cnanot fuck around with someone who can even change into a man!" Sasha sneered

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:52 pm

"It's okay, Rod; it'll be fine," Michelle smiled at him sweetly.

-----

"Yeah," Mona nodded. "I'd like to relax in the meantime."

-----

"Why do you hate men so much, you selfish bitch?" Lee snarled back.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:55 pm

"I hope so" RL Rod sighed, then smirked "Let's fuck around"

-

"Okay" Michael smiled

-

"Because our a bitch and a hooker!" Sasha growled

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:59 pm

"Yeah," Michelle smirked.

----

Mona then walked over to the bed and crawled under the covers before flipping on the T.V.

-----

"Fine; if you want to leave this house, then so be it. I am done with you, Sasha! I am tired of your bullshit! I'll find other women to fuck with!" Lee snarled as she stormed off angrily and disappeared around the corner.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:01 pm

"Let's go" RL Rod purred

-

Michael then follwoed suit as he hugged Moan from behind

-

"Fine!" Sasha sneered as she walked out of the house

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:15 pm

"Hey, handsome," Mona purred as she nuzzled her lover tenderly.

-----

Lee then stalked heavily into the room as she let out a shrill cry of rage and anguish and then lifted up her hands before throwing some vases and picture frames onto the ground. She then started to toss some more jewelry boxes, vases, pictures, electrical appliances, knives, forks, spoons and other objects onto the ground in a huge swarm. She then grabbed another pillow and held it against the pillar as she began slamming it repeatedly.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:17 pm

"Hey" Michael smirked as he kissed her

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:21 pm

"I love you, Michael," Mona whispered as she nuzzled him softly.

------

Lee's room was then completely trashed and broken as the bitter old woman stumbled onto the bed and collapsed onto her chest; she then suddenly burst out into a fit of sobs as her body shook violently and she hugged herself in agony.

"Lee? Is that you?" another female voice called and Julie entered the room while she was somewhat amazed by her naked form. She then approached her slowly and sat on the bed next to her as she started to rub her back soothingly. Lee then abruptly rolled back onto her back and glared at the older woman with tear-stained, stricken eyes. "What the hell are you doing? Get the hell out now!" she hissed bitterly.

"What's wrong, Lee? Did Sasha leave you?" Julie whispered as Lee turned away from her and grunted. "She doesn't love me anymore. She got so turned off by me being a man and I told her to get the hell out and left."

"Sasha was no good for you, Lee; you ought to know that. You have other people that do love you, like Rhonda and Rod. You didn't need her," Julie retorted pithily to Lee as she uttered a low growl and moved away from Julie. "You're lying! Sasha and I are one! We are one and the same. We are both destined to be with Rod!"

"No, Sasha kept on forcing her way back into Rod's life whenever she got the chance. You are destined to be with Rod. You and Rod have a lot of things in common. You are not like her," Julie shook her head insistingly as Lee let out another bitter laugh.

"You are wrong; Sasha stole a lot of money from Rod and I sought your husband's brother's fortune when I married him," she scoffed.

"True, but Sasha has done a lot of other things you haven't. You could try to find someone else to love, but I think you need to work on your relationship with Rhonda. It's more important than anything else."

Lee then grumbled as she sat up and wiped her face briefly before exhaling heavily through her nose. "I don't need your help, and I don't need your pity," she snapped indignantly at Julie as she got up and turned to leave, but Julie stopped her by grabbing her hand.

"You are not going anywhere until you put your clothes on," she barked sternly as Lee pulled her hand away from hers. "Stay away from me!" she hissed as she stormed over to gather up her clothes before barging into the bathroom. Julie then let out a heavy sigh as she flopped onto her back in bed and waited for Lee to get dressed.

Lee's breathing then became shallow and labored as she brushed her hand through her hair and entered the shower. She then turned on the faucet and let the water run down her body before sinking down to the bottom. She then gently brushed her skin lightly as she looked down at her body and examined herself. She then looked back on how Sasha had reacted upon seeing her as a man and frowned while looking at her lithe, slender yet thin body. She had never given much thought on what it would be like to be a man because she was so comfortable with the condition of being a woman as well as her sexuality but now she wondered if she could use her new form to her advantage. Maybe even have a child of her own with Rhonda.

Perhaps I can get Rhonda pregnant myself, she mused with an evil smile.

"Lee? Are you there?" Rhonda's voice bellowed as Lee chuckled briefly to herself before calling out to Rhonda. "I'm here; would you like to come in?"

The door then opened and Rhonda emerged inside as she closed the door behind her. She then took off her clothes as she stepped into the shower and lay with Lee.

"I have a surprise for you, my little one," Lee smirked evilly as she took off Rhonda's glasses and covered her eyes. "Close your eyes." Rhonda then obeyed as Lee removed her hand from her face and inhaled deeply to concentrate. In a matter of seconds, her feminine build melted away and she assumed the form of a man once more and she licked Rhonda on the cheek to get her to open her eyes. "Now open your eyes."

Rhonda then slowly opened them and then gasped upon seeing Lee. "Whoa! You're a guy?" she stuttered in astonishment.

"Yes, I am," Lee chuckled as she brushed her hair casually. "Do you like it?"

"Yeah, it's not bad or anything... it could have been worse," Rhonda shrugged with a smile as she gazed at her more intently. "You do look interesting though."

Lee then smirked as she soon interrupted her with a kiss; she then kept on sucking her mouth deeply while bringing her closer to her body and wrapped her securely in her arms. She then started to lick and suck on her breasts tenderly as she began to pinch and rub them softly. Rhonda then let out a soft moan as goosebumps riddled her skin and she became more aroused with her breasts becoming more erect. "Oh, fuck..."

Lee then kept on biting them deeply as she pulled on them roughly, causing Rhonda to let out a shrill scream and then she trailed her nails down her back, causing her to shiver in response. She then played with her belly button gently, making Rhonda giggle softly, She then slipped her fingers underneath her lower regions as she began to rub them firmly yet rapidly. Rhonda then let out another sharp moan as she bucked her legs slightly while opening them wider for entrance. "Oh yes! Yes! Faster! Harder! Fuck me, damn it!"

Lee then started to pump her fingers inside more and more into her as Rhonda's body bucked violently before her and she rubbed and pulled on her breasts deeply yet rapidly with her heart racing to higher levels and her temperature rising even more.

Lee then began to lick and suck on her lower regions deeply yet tenderly as Rhonda's chest began to rise and fall rapidly with her eyes glazed over. She continued to pant and gasp deeply while rubbing her head rapidly and roughly with swift moans. "Faster, harder, fuck me!"

"Oh, Rhonda..." Lee moaned as she lay back panting and Rhonda then got onto her knees before noticing that she had grown hard. She then went over to her lower regions and started to suck and lick them tenderly while opening up her legs slightly. Lee then gasped loudly as her heart began to race and she rubbed Rhonda's head deeply yet furiously to pleasure herself.

"Oh, shit; faster, harder, Rhonda! Give it to me!" Lee pleaded as Rhonda began to massage them deeply and Lee let out another scream as she gasped heavily.

Last edited by Rhonda-Petrie92 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:20 am

"I love you too" Michael whispered back

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:03 pm

Just then, the couple heard a loud, muffled cry as Mona stiffened at the noise. "What was that, Michael?" she stammered.

-----

"What on Earth is going on?" Julie muttered nervously as she kept on hearing Lee's cries of pleasure and she felt herself constrict and unable to breathe.

"Julie, what are you doing in the room?" Doug demanded as he marched into the room.

"I was trying to console Lee because Sasha left her for good and then Rhonda came in asking for her and I told her that she was in the bathroom and then next thing you know, she's gone off with Lee doing something," Julie answered with a shrug as the sounds of lovemaking continued and Doug shook his head nervously as he grabbed his wife's hand gently and led her out of the room. "Come on, Julie; we're out of here," he demanded as they walked out.

(Morning)

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:12 pm

"I dunno" Michael shrugged

-

TL Rod suddenly entered the bathroom with his katana on hand "What are you doing raping Rhonda, you manican foreigner?!" he growled

(Don'ttry to console me, or else i'll suicide myself!)

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:17 pm

"I think it sounds like two people making love," Mona whispered.

-----

"Holy shit!" Lee gasped as she shoved Rhonda off her and gasped heavily with wild, panic-stricken eyes. "This is not what it looks like! I'm not raping her! I'm actually making love to her! You got to believe me, Rod! It's me, Lee!"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:18 pm

"I think the same" Michael nodded

-

Rod then sighed as he holstered his sword "ell me something: Are you really tired of me the enough to find something that REALLY turns me off?" he growled

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:27 pm

"I think we should leave them alone," said Mona.

-----

"For your information, I wanted to do this with Rhonda so I can finally have a child with her! And Sasha dumped me for good too because I tried to do the same with her! Are you tired of me too, because I will file for divorce!" Lee yelled angrily.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:28 pm

"Yeah" Michael nodded

-

"No!" Rod gasped "Pelase don't leave me, i am not tired of you!" he pleaded with tears on his eyes

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:29 pm

"Well, Sasha is! She doesn't even love me anymore!" Lee yelled angrily as she reverted back into her normal form.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:30 pm

"Well, don't mind her, she might be still angry" Rod sighed

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down