Let's Get Realistic! Saga: Movin' on
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuing "Next Generation"

2 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Continuing "Next Generation" - Page 13 Empty Re: Continuing "Next Generation"

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:52 pm

"No go to your room and stay there until I tell you to come out!" Lee snarled as she shoved him forward and sent him marching to his room.

"Wow, Lee; that was harsh," Roadstark whistled as Julie and Doug turned to Rod. "Anyways, there is something we must tell you," Julie informed Rod crisply.

------

Maggie then let out a sharp cry as she also climaxed greatly while panting deeply.

------

"What's the matter with him?" Mona grumbled while glaring at Michael.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:55 pm

"Are you gonna disown me?" Rod frowned worriedly

-

"Now your pregnant" Jack snickered

-

"I dunno, probably he's busy" Michael shrugged "Anyways, let's go to our room" he purred seductively

Roddie

http://www.michirod.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:58 pm

Julie then burst out laughing as she covered her face with her hand and cackled shrilly before stopping to catch her breath. "No, Rod! No! In fact, we have some exciting news to tell you. I'm expecting twins!"

"What?" Lee gasped as she spun around to face the couple with a mortified look in her eyes. "How can that be? How is it possible for you to be pregnant, Julie?"

------

"Don't be so sure, Jack," Maggie laughed as she lay down and covered herself before closing her eyes to sleep. "Now what were you doing in the lab today?"

-----

"Okay," Mona blushed as she grabbed his hand and led him to their room.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:07 pm

"Cool" Rod smiled

-

"Nothing important" Jack smirked as he hugged Maggie tightly "Just wasting my time by not being with you" he purred as he licked her face

-

"Wanna fuck?" Michael smirked

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:19 pm

"So, Julie... do you know if the twins are male or female?" Lee retorted briskly.

"Yeah; we are going to have a boy and a girl," Julie answered with a calm nod.

"Interesting; I hope you and Doug are up to raising the twins at your age," Lee chortled with a taunting smirk.

"I think we can handle it just fine," Julie countered while crossing her arms firmly. "And I hope our children are better behaved than your own."

"We'll see who's the better mother," Lee scoffed while narrowing her eyes dangerously at Julie.

"Do you know where Deanie is then?" Julie challenged the younger woman as Lee sniffed coolly at her question. "Of course I know where she is! She's in her room right now!"

"I don't believe you have checked up on her since you left for your date," Julie remarked stoically as Lee rolled her eyes and marched off. "I don't have time to waste words with you and if you'll excuse me, I need to talk with Bertha about more important matters."

"She took it much better than I expected," Julie whispered to Doug as he nodded. "True, but you never know what is lurking in her mind."

"Okay, see you tomorrow, guys," Julian announced as all of the kids marched up the stairs and headed off to bed.

"What a day," Tony sighed as he shook his head exhaustively and Renee nodded. "I know." She then gazed over at Julie with a disbelieving and surprised expression. "Are you sure you're really pregnant with twins?"

"Yes, I'm sure, Renee. We'll be just fine," Julie smiled at her assuredly as Renee nodded and disappeared up the steps with her husband.

"Now that everyone's off to bed I'd say we should too," Doug announced while turning to Julie.

-----

"Are you sure? I heard you created the 600 series and 700 series and are not going up to the 800 series," Maggie frowned worriedly.

-----

"Okay," Mona smirked back.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:28 pm

"I've also got a present for you, mom" Rod smiled as he handed Julie a basket, the basket had inside some baby stuff, but the most interesting part was that it had a baby gil that looked like Julie but had Doug's eyes "See ya tomorrow" he smiled as he walked off, following Lee

-

"Don't worry, i'll end with those experiment sooN" Jack laughed "I just wanna spend mroe time with you"

-

Michael and Moan soon arrived at their room as Michael tossed Mona to the bed "Take off your clothes, bitch" he cackled

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:56 pm

"Look, Doug! A baby!" Julie gasped as she reached down to pick up the baby and held her in her arms while cooing softly at her. "Hello there; you are so precious and adorable! I love you so much," she murmured softly while nuzzling her tenderly in the face.

"She's beautiful, Julie," Doug nodded as he stroked his new daughter's cheek and kissed her on the nose. "This reminds me of when Hope was born. Your mother and I were so happy."

"I know, Doug," Julie nodded as she petted her light hair and smiled.

------

"I can't wait to see them; they must be so exciting. Maybe I'll make a few of my own," Maggie gushed eagerly.

-----

"Okay," Mona growled as she danced towards him seductively and tossed him onto the bed as she climbed on top of him and started to undress him.

-----

It was then that Rod and Lee were on their way to their room when they were stopped by Bertha and Trixie. "Lee, we need to talk," Bertha retorted as Lee gazed intently at her half-sister. "What is it, Bertha?"

"Trixie and I have been talking and we think it is best if Rod becomes our donor. We wish not to intrude on anyone else in the team and he is one of the most trustworthy people we know," Bertha explained nervously while wringing her hands.

"Well, why didn't you say so? Of course I would be more than happy to lend my husband for you, just as long as you do not steal him from me," Lee remarked with a wry smirk.

"And since you have a male form now, as disgusting as it is, I was also wondering if you could impregnate me or Trixie. I'd prefer you impregnate me because I fear Trixie's uncomfortable about it and I know you more than she does," Bertha added with a deep sigh.

"I don't know, Bertha," Lee shook her head as she exhaled heavily while biting her lower lip in thought. "I'm afraid Rod is not thrilled with the idea of me impregnating anybody. It puts him off."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:01 pm

"Mama! Papa!" the baby giggled as she snuggled in Julie's arms

-

"Yeah,. they are awesome" Jack smiled "But for now, let's just concentrate in us wo" he purred

-

Michael then smirked as he rolled on top of Mona and began to undress her

-

"I am" Rod sighed "Sorry, Lee, i don't wanna people think that i am bisexual or gay" he apologized

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:16 pm

"My little girl; my precious angel," Julie murmured gently as she rocked her slowly in her arms and Doug kissed her forehead. "Yes, she is," he whispered as he glanced around before focusing on Julie again. "I better go; I have some business to attend to with Byron. I promise I will be with you and the baby shortly."

"Of course, go right ahead," Julie nodded as Doug walked up the stairs and ventured into the corridors as he went in search of his twin brother.

She then peered down at her new infant daughter as she bounced her in her arms and kissed her between the eyes. "You are so cute!"

-----

"Yeah; wanna go on a date? We haven't been to one in quite a while," Maggie suggested.

-----

Mona then purred softly as she fondled Michael deeply while running her hands down his lower regions and bit his chest lightly to pleasure.

-----

"You are not, Rod; I am still biologically a woman. It doesn't matter if I have a male form. I don't even care if I'm bisexual or gay. I'm the way that I am and nothing will change that," Lee assured him gently yet confidentially.

"We could still use the genesis chamber; I won't mind," Bertha shrugged.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:18 pm

"Mama!" the baby then giggled, but suddenly a fart sound could be hear and the baby made poo on her diaper

-

"Sure" Jack smiled

-

Michael then smirked as he pinned Mona onto the bed and began to push against her

-

"Well, i could be the donor for the two" Rod smiled "But only if Lee agrees and it is not annoyed with it"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:28 pm

"Ugh! You need to be changed! Lord knows how long it has been since you had a clean diaper on!" Julie grimaced as she gently placed the baby into the basket and climbed up the stairs to go to her and Doug's bedroom. "But it's all right; we can solve this in no time."

-----

"Well, good night," Maggie mumbled as she drifted off to sleep.

-----

"Yeah; faster, harder, Michael! Fuck me!" Mona wailed as she held Michael tightly in her arms and she curled up against him while gasping and panting deeply.

-----

"That sounds like a good idea," Lee nodded. "If that is what you want, Bertha, then I will allow it."

"Thank you so much, Lee; we gladly appreciate your time and effort," Bertha grinned as she turned to Rod. "I hope I don't make you uncomfortable. I'm not exactly as devastatingly beautiful as Lee."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:32 pm

"Mama! Mama!" the baby giggled "Hungry!"

-

"Night" Jack whispered as he also drifted onto sleep

-

Michael then nodded as he began to push against her faster and hardr

-

"Nah, it's okay" Rod smiled "If it's for a baby, i'll donate"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:38 pm

"Okay, I'll get you a bottle," Julie smiled as she took out a baby bottle filled with milk and wiped it with a sanitizing napkin before she fed it to her. "Here you go."

------

Mona then kept on shrieking at the top of her lungs as she rubbed her chest furiously and deeply while crying loudly in pleasure.

----

"So how are we going to do this? Are you going to have sex with me?" Bertha retorted quizzically while crossing her arms sternly.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:59 pm

(In the question 70 of your meme, when you replied "Cook or comic novelist", did you refered to me?)

The baby then smiled as she began to suck from her botle, but dropped it and began to cry from the bad stench of her diaper

-

Michael then began to nibble on her breasts to seduce her

-

"If you wish" Rod shrugged

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:17 pm

(Yeah; I'll just change it immediately)

"Oh dear!" Julie frowned as she put the bottle away and rushed into the room immediately. "Hold on!"

She then picked up the baby and placed her in the changing station before she took off her dirty diaper; she then dumped it in the trash bin as she took out another diaper and fitted it on her.

-----

Mona then purred softly while rubbing his head tenderly.

-----

"Well, I guess that is the only way to do it then," Bertha shrugged as she turned to Trixie. "Come on; we're going to have some alone time with him."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:19 pm

(Why)

The baby then giggled as she kicked up her tiny feet at the air

-

"You like it?" Michael purred

-

"Okay" Trixie nodded as she then grabbed Rod's hand and led her into their room

"Don't even have sex with Rhonda on my absence!" Rod quickly said as he popped his head out, but Trixie pulled him back into the room

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:57 pm

(Because I thought it would upset you)

"You feel better now, little one?" Julie smiled in relief as she peered at her lovingly.

-----

"Yeah," Mona smirked as she nuzzled him tenderly. "You?"

-----

"Goddamn," Lee shook her head angrily as she marched back into the room she shared with Rhonda and Rod. "I wonder if he's beginning to get so goddamn jealous of me."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:14 pm

(That? To me? NAAAAH! XD)

The baby then nodded eagerly while giggling

-

"Yeah" Michael purred

-

"No" Rod told Lee through telekinesis from Trixie and Bertha's room "I just wanna fuck you after i have sex with Trixie and Bertha, Lee, then you can fuck her all the time you wish"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:25 pm

"I think it's time for you to have a nap; it's very late," Julie murmured softly as she cradled her gently in her arms and carried her over to the crib she and Doug made in the event of their birth of their firstborn children. She then lowered her down onto her back and tucked her into a mantle before kissing her on the cheek. "Good night, my little princess," she hissed as she sauntered over to bed and climbed in before laying down to sleep.

-----

"You want to feel my babies' heartbeats?" Mona giggled as she petted her stomach lightly.

-----

"Okay, darling," Lee nodded telepathically as she slipped into her bedroom and tip-toed quietly to the bed where Rhonda slept before she lay down beside her. "Hello, my darling," she whispered as she kissed her on the head before she stroked her shoulder tenderly. "I'm back from my date with Rod; I'm going to rest now so I can have sex with Rod and then we can fuck some more if you want, okay?"

"Okay," Rhonda muttered in her sleep as Lee closed her eyes and snuggled closer to her. "Good night, my little one."

"Night," Rhonda muttered in almost a whisper as the two women dozed off into peace.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:29 pm

(Wanna chat?)

The baby then grumbled as she got off the mantle and climbed out of the bed before exiting the room

-

"Okay" Michael purred as he put his ear on her belly to hear her babies

-

"So are we gonna do this?" Rod smirked at Bertha

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:35 pm

(Sure)

Mona then giggled as the twin babies kicked roughly against her belly and they squirmed around in her womb. "So what do you think?"

------

"Yeah," Bertha nodded as she inhaled deeply and popped her shoulders slowly to calm her nerves. "Let's do this."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:38 pm

The baby then suddenly entered the armory room and peered up inquisitively at all of the guns, she then picked up a gun as she aimed at a target "Bang!" she giggled

-

"They are active" Michael chuckled

-

"Okay, you start" Rod smiled

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:43 pm

"Hey whatcha up to, kiddo?" Bo smirked as he peered down at the young infant and smiled at her. "Are you a little young to be handling that gun?"

-----

"Yeah; they are very small though," Mona laughed. "So what do you think your sister would react to you being a father?"

------

"O-Okay," Bertha stammered as she slowly yet delicately undressed herself as she folded them onto the bed and rubbed her shoulders deeply in anxiety. "I have to warn you though; I haven't been with a man in a while, so I may be a bit rusty."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:50 pm

"No, i am a cowgirl!" the baby giggled as she aimed at a target and shot it's gun, but the gun fortunately made no noise at all

-

"Don't worry, shell be okay" Michael chuckled

-

"It's okay" Rod smiled as he took off his mask and tossed it aside as he kissed Bertha on the lips

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:59 pm

"So where did you come from? I haven't seen you around here before," Bo offered a small and polite smile as he gazed intently into her eyes.

------

"You sure? She might be angry that you impregnated me," Mona frowned worriedly.

------

Bertha then kissed Rod back as she lay back down onto the bed before spreading her legs open and closing her eyes. "Just fuck me, Rod; I'd really need to get this over with," she sighed sadly.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next